fifteen

June 14
Home

Lexi sat on the phone with Taurus admiring him as he talked about his upcoming show

"And after it's gone be like a meet and greet situation. It's really crazy to know that people wanna meet me. Just a couple months ago I was a nobody." He continued his rant.

"I'm so proud of you. I don't know what happen to you to make you wanna go this hard but it's inspiring." She smiled to him.

"Can I come over and talk to you?" He asked shyly.

"Of course Handsome."

Lexi just recently got into the habit of calling him pet names like handsome, because he was starting to open up more. Meaning he would randomly ask for hugs and whenever they were together she always found him touching her in some way.

His sudden change in behavior didn't help the fact that Lexia was starting to fall for him. The way he carries himself and the way he was so reserved even when he was an up and coming star. Lexi could go on and on about why her heart was drawn to him.

Unknown to Lexi, Taurus felt the same way. But he was scared, his last relationship started the same way. He knew Lexi wouldn' do him like India but it still was a thought that he couldn't shake.

After they got off the phone Lani order them both some food from Zaxbys cause she'd been craving it for a couple days.

Lovely 🖤

hey bitch

Levi I'm not cooking

Girl who said I wanted yo dry as chicken

Bet bitch remember that next time I cook chicken

Okayyyyyyyy I'm sorry.
You wanna go to yo boyfriends performance wimme?

He's not my boyfriend

Bitch you not foolin NOBODY!😭😭

🙄shut upppp! but I'll go

Good, bye hoe ttyl I love youuuu 💗

Love you more 💕

10 minutes later their food had arrived and so had Taurus.

"Hi handsome." Lexi spoke as he sat beside her on the bed.

"Hey pretty." He replied blushing a little. She smiled.

They ate and talked about random things, until Taurus got ready to talk about the reason he came over.

"Baby you okay?" Lexi asked seeing that he looked stressed.

"Yeah. Well no, I mean I'm fine it's just... I'm about to tell you something and I don't want you to look at me differently."

"I told you I'd never judge you and I meant it."

He nodded and they laid down getting comfortable. Taurus laid on his back as Lexi laid on her side right beside him with her leg thrown over him and her arms wrapped around his waist.

"As you know I got a long medical history and the excuses was always the same, either I fell down or I tripped or I'm just extremely clumsy." He started.

"It was my girlfriend. She was abusive in every way possible, she was manipulative, and she was a narcissist. I didn't start that way though, at first she loved me, well I like to think she loved me. But soon enough something clicked and she hated me with every bone in her body and every breath she took. The abuse started off mentally, she drove me away from my life that I had before her, no friends, no family, just her. She told me all I needed was her. Then It became verbal, "I hate you." Or "I wished you'd drop dead already.". After months of taking the verbal abuse she need more, hurting me with her words wasn't enough satisfaction anymore. That's when she started hitting me, stabbing, scratching, anything she could do to draw blood. After she would tell me she was sorry and that she loves me, then we'd have sex. Damn I was so naive." He chuckled.

All Lexi could do was rub his chest to let him know she was still listening.

"Then she started cheating on me and goin out everyday, getting drunk. Sometimes she would have sex with me without my consent. The crazy things is my grandma never liked her. I just thought that it was the "Nobody will ever be good enough for my baby" thing that mothers and grandmothers do. Sometimes I wish I would've listen to her though." He finished.

"Is she what happened to your face the other day?"

"Yeah. I seen her at the gas station and she wanted me to run into her arms after seeing that I was signed and was starting to be more serious with my music. So she scratched up my face."

"I'm sorry all this happened to you Najour."

"But I'm better now. I have my music, family, friends, and you. My life couldn't be any better right now." He smiled down at her.

"I love you. You don't have to say it back I just thought you should know." Lexi said in a quiet tone.

"I love you too."

"Wait do you really?" Lexi said excitedly getting up to straddled his lap.

"Yeah, how could I not? You're amazing!"

"So are you." She replied grabbing his face into both of her hands.

They gazed into each others eyes before attacking others lips into a heated kiss that got both of them aroused. He grunted as Lexi grinned her hips into his growing dick.

"I'm sorry." She said quickly getting off of him gaining her breath back.

"It's fine Lex." He replied pulling her back into him laying how they were before.

"What now?" She asked.

"Gimme a lil bit more time then I'll be all yours I promise."

She nodded holding him tighter beginning to doze off. He chuckled before yawning and doing the same.

---
Do y'all like this POV better or go back to normal?

Excuse all mistakes (not proof read)
Love you Munchkins 💗