18

July 12
Home

"Levi how many times do I have to tell you the same thing

"Levi how many times do I have to tell you the same thing."

"Bitch that's your man no questions about it. What don't you understand?"

"He's not my man yet. We're taking things slow, but he knows how I feel and vice versa."

"Lexia that's the definition of your man." He replied rolling his eyes.

"Your stupid." She laughed. "Hold on my brother calling."

"He need to call me. I don't mind being a stepdad, I love kids."

"Nigga no you don't."

"But I'll love kids for him." He replied rolling his eyes.

"Whatever." She said ending the call and answering the next.

"Hey brother." She smiled even though he couldn't see her.

"Hey bubbie."

"Whatcha need?"

"Me and Kira wanted to get out one last time before the baby so can you watch Char for us?"

"I can but I had plans." She pouted rolling her eyes. She loved Charlotte but, she was supposed to be having a night with Taurus and really didn't wanna cancel.

"Can Char tag along? Please Lex we need this and Kira's mom is outta town."

"Oh my god Jay fine."

"We heading out around 8 so she'll be there round 7:20. Love you bubbie." He said quickly hanging up.

Lex threw a little tantrum before turning to scream in her bed pillow. She went to call Taurus so she could reschedule.

"Hey handsome."

"Wassup baby?"

"Can I rescheduled? My brother needs me to watch Char tonight." She pouted.

"Baby its only 12 when I finish I'll come over till its time for you to get your niece."

"I never thought about that." She gasped.

"You was tryna get rid of me that fast." He chuckled.

"No Jayden just upset me so I wasn't thinking straight." She replied.

"Yeah okay, lemme finish up then imma see you."

"Alright handsome, I love you lots."

"I love you to baby." He smiled hanging up.

Taurus Najour Conway
Same day
TJay's House

"This nigga goin crazy!" TJay said after the call ended.

"Shut up bitch!" Taurus laughed.

"You ain't even fucked and she got you wrapped round her finger." He said shaking his head.

"You stay in my business, you need to worry bout Skye."

TJay laughed. "You really love her?"

"Didn't you just hear me tell her that?"

"Shut up bitch, I'm proud of you though. I never thought youd get away from that crazy bitch."

"Aye bro about that, I need her gone. I can't move on fully cause she still finding her way back into my life. The bitch found out where i live"

"Damn bro, I'll get that handled for you."

"Thanks bro but I gotta head out."

"Yeah I bet so, you fuckin pussy." He laughed dappping up Taurus.

"There you go again minding my business." Taurus laughed.

Lexia's House
30 minutes

"Baby!" Taurus yelled walking into the apartment. Not hearing a response he made his way through the halls.

"Where ya moms at nigga?" He said aloud picking up Fendi.

"Man i gotta stay off that TikTok shit." He laughed continuing to talk to himself. Finally making it to the bedroom he spotted Lexia sleep. He chuckled before taking his outside clothes off and sliding in bed beside her.

"Hi handsome." She mumbled feeling him wrap his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

"Hi baby. You straight?" He asked. Lex was use to this, it was one of the ways he asked her for consent to touch her. She'd already told him he didn't have to asked to do the little things like kiss her, or hold her but he continued to do so. In someway it reassured him, he'd been through a lot so she understood his ways.

"Yeah." She answered wrapping his arms tighter around her. "Can you wake me innna few? I wanna actually spend time with you before Char comes."

"Just sleep, you need the rest." Lex had recently been putting in over time to sorta make up for her future absence being that she was going on tour with Taurus.

"Najour."

"Chanel, I'm serious. Rest baby." He said lightly kissing the side of her face.

"Fine." She replied dozing back off.

7 hours later

"Handsome can you get the door!" Lex yelled from the bathroom. She'd woken up hours ago so they were doing their regular, enjoying each others presence. He went to open the door seeing Jayden and Charlotte.

"Wassup." Opening the door offering them to come in.

"Wasgoood." Jayden replied walking in. "Bubbie! Where you at?"

"Hi aunties baby." Lex said taking Char out of his arms.

"You know how i feel about your boy toys Lex." Jay said sighing.

"One he's not a 'boy toy' his name is Taurus, Two i had plans before you decided to drop your daughter at my house, three i know how you feel about men around her so he was just leaving, so don't be fucking rude." She replied catching a slight attitude.

Taurus didn't want to include himself in the sibling argument so he walked closer to Lex. "Imma see you later beautiful." He said kissing her forehead.

"Hey what at about me?" Char said looking at Taurus weirdly.

He chuckled. "Ill talk to you later too pretty girl." He smiled at her tickling her neck a little while she giggled loudly. He nodded towards Jayden then left out the house.

Lexia Chanel Morr
Same day

"We'll talk about this later."

"Ain't shit to talk bout." she mumbled.

"Bye Charlotte me and mommy love you. Be good, love you too bubbie."

"Love you too now get out." Lex replied.

---
Y'all know I don't mind going a while without updating so thank Paige9997
And i honestly forgot about Fendi so i had to incorporate him someway 😭
Excuse all mistakes
Love you munchkins <3