14

June 7
Home

"Charlotte no one is going to forget about you baby

"Charlotte no one is going to forget about you baby." I tried to reason with her over the phone.

"Yes yall are! The baby is gonna be your new favorite person!" She pouted still crying.

"Char I promise you'll still be my favorite person."

"Promise auntie Lex?" She asked taking deep breaths.

"I promise."

We stayed on the phone for a while after that until her tablet went dead. After contemplating about calling in for work I decided not to go.

I then decided to go have a self pampering day so I went to get ready. I dressed in a black crop shirt, light washed ripped jeans, and my black and green Jordan's to match. I then paired the outfit with my black coach bag with gold jewelry to match the metal on the bag.

After getting completely ready I left and made my way to the mall.

4 hours later

The mall was a waist of my time. I couldn't find me anything, although i did see some outfits for Charlotte and I bought some shoes for the baby.

This boy also asked for my number, he wasn't cute so I got his number instead. I'm never gonna use it, I'm pretty sure I didn't even save it in my phone.

I sat in my car with the doors locked listening to Taurus' unreleased music. I recorded a snippet of me singing one and posted it on my story tagging him before cranking up and goin to get some food.

As I pulled into the drive through at McDonald's my phone stared ringing.

"Hello." I spoke in a sing song tone answering the FaceTime call.

"Hey Chanel." He smiled gently. "Where you at?"

"Sitting in the McDonald's line. You want anything?"

"Nah I'm straight."

"When's the last time you ate Najour?" I questioned him.

"This morning." He replied hesitantly.

"Oh my god! You have to be joking right now! It's almost six o'clock!"

"Lex im not hungry." He protested.

"Well to bad. What do you want?"

"Nothing." I laughed a little ignoring his previous statement a pulled up to the microphone.

"Hi welcome to McDonald's have can I get you?"