16

June 28
Levi's House

"Levi I don't know what to wear!" Lexi whined throwing herself onto his bed

"Bitch you got 5 minutes." Levi replied rolling his eyes walking out.

Lexi huffed before deciding on a marble dress with different tones of pink, white strapy heels, and silver jewelry to accessorize. After combing through her hair she grabbed all the things she needed before meeting Levi in the kitchen.

"Finally, bitch you look good!" Levi complimented her.

"Thanks baby. When we leaving?"

"After you take some shots."

"Unt unt I did not agree to that."

"Girl just take two. Please Morr!"

"Ughhh don't call me that." She replied reaching for the shot glass.

Lexi downed her two shots and they waited for their Uber.

After finally arriving and pushing past all the people to get to the front they of the stage the show was about to start.

Pulling out her phone she sent Taurus a text.

Mr. Zodiac🧡

Good luck handsome, have fun, & don't stress ❤️❤️

Thank you baby I wish you was here wimme ☹️

I know I'll be sure to make it to the next one

I know you will 😉

I love you rockstar

I love you more 🖤

Lexi told Taurus that she was working and unable to get off due to all her missed days. Taurus was understanding but still let it be known that he wished she was here. In reality Lexi just wanted to surprise him because he deserved it.

After Lil TJay opened up for him Taurus made his way onto the stage. Unconsciously scanning the crowd for Lexi he began the show.

After preforming his first single and a couple more song he had dropped he finally found her, smiling the biggest he'd smiled all night.

Finishing his performance he went to the back to get ready for the meet and greet.

15 minutes later

"Next group!" The security yelled. Lani and Levi made there way back stage.

"Chanel!" Tarsus yelled. She smiled walking into his arms.

"Why'd you tell me you had to work." He pouted engulfing himself in her sent.

"I wanted to surprise you handsome."

"Yeah I thought this was a meet and greet, not a family reunion!" Levi said interrupting the two.

"My bad." Taurus chuckled. "Aye take them too my dressing room." He said pointing to a security guard.

Hours later

"I'm sorry baby. You ready?"

"Yeah."

"Where's Levi?"

"He left with one of his many boyfriends." Lex chuckled standing hand and hand with Taurus.

They made there way around back to get into the truck he had waiting to take him back home.

"You did so good. I'm proud of you." She said placing her head on his shoulder yawning.

"Thank you Chanel. I had you in the back of my head reminding me to do great." He replied rubbing up and down her back.

"Stoppppp your gonna make me sleepy!" She whined moving his hand.

"You was goin to sleep before we got in the car."

"Was not." She argued.

"I'll wake you up when we home." He replied rubbing her back again.

"Mhm I love you."

"I love you too." He said kissing her head.

---
Merry Christmas 🎄
Excuse all mistakes (not proof read)
Love you munchkins 💕