nineteen

July 23
Studio

"Welcome back to the morning show

"Welcome back to the morning show." Kate started. "Today we're here with an up and coming artist, Polo G how you doing today?"

"Im good, tired but Ill push through." He chuckled.

"That's wassup." She answered and they continued the interview. Towards the end her found himself texting Lexi.

"If y'all could see his face right now i know some of you ladies would be pissed." Kate laughed. "Polo who you texting? Your girlfriend?"

"Man she not my girl yet, I'm working on it though." He replied thinking about Lexi.

"Aww that's sweet. Well y'all heard it here first Polo G is taken!" Kate announced into the radio. "Well that's all for this interview! If no one loves yah I do, bye guys!" She said ending the show.

"Thanks for coming out we really appreciate it." She said hugging him. This was something he would have to tell his manager about. He didn't want people be in his space like that. He was just getting comfortable with Lexi so just hugging random people was out the picture.

"No problem, it was my pleasure. I had a good time." He smiled.

Hours later

"Baby why are you sleep?" He asked rocking Lex back and forth.

"I was waiting for you." She whispered wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Girl you was sleep." He chuckled.

"Whatever."

Lexi eventually got up to rejuvenate herself from her previous nap.

"Handsome come look at this!" She yelled from the rest room.

Taurus got up to see what she needed.

"Polo G is my baby father. We recently broken up and I've just found out I'm pregnant. His new bitch been planting stuff in his head that's why he hasn't been here for me and our child." Taurus heard walking into the rest room.

"Is that India?"

"Yeah."

"Man fuck!" He yelled going to call his manager.

"I know I know." Keenan, his manager, said answering the phone.

"So why aren't you managing?" Taurus asked.

"Well first is the baby yours?"

"I mean I don't think, it's been months since I fucked that crazy girl."

"Well imma look into it and get back with you."

"Alright K." He replied hanging up the phone.

Taurus threw himself into the bed laying his arms over his eyes.

"Levi lemme call you back." Lexi said coming out the rest room.

"Talk to me handsome." She said straddling his lap.

"It's just always something with this girl. She swears she loves me but does stupid shit like this and expects me to fall into her arms. She's so exhausting!"

"Do you think it's yours?"

"Possibly, depending on how far along she is cause we haven't had sex since before my last hospital visit and that's was January, Lex it's march. Why her stomach not showing? She should be at least six months."

"I don't know but we'll figure it out. Me and you, as a team." She smiled looking down into his eyes so he would know she meant business.

"I love you. What could I possibly have done to deserve you?" He chuckled wrapping his arms around her pulling her closer to him.

"I'm just that girl huh?"

"Yeah." He replied pecking her lips. This turned into a full blown kiss and neither one of them did anything to stop it. They haven't done anything sexual since last time and that'd been two weeks ago.

Lexi pulled away looking at his facial features.

"We should do something fun tonight, you know to get your mind off of your babymomma." She joked putting her head into the side of his neck smelling the scent she's grown to love.

"Too soon Chanel."

"Sorry." She laughed kissing his neck.

"Where you tryna go?"

"Let's go to the beach since we're in LA."

"Beach tonight?"

"Yeah."

She smiled thinking about the quality time she'd spend with Taurus later on.

Unknown

"I swear all I want is for his life to be miserable." They chuckled.

"Oh what happy thoughts." They smiled walking away from the mirror.

---
HIII MUNCHKINS 👋🏾
Excuse all mistakes, vote & comment
BYE MUNCHKINS 💟