one

I woke to sirens blaring, I looked towards the window and seen the sun rising. I turned over to find her spot empty and I noticed the smell of coffee in the air. "You're getting me coffee in the morning for once," I said.

"Well, I was going to but with that attitude, I don't know if you deserve it."

"Awe." I pouted and stuck out my lip as she walked in the room holding two coffee cups.

"But, seeing how it's your birthday... and that I love you, I suppose you can get away with it. Today only." She leaned down putting the mugs on my nightstand then kissing me lightly.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." She kissed me again and I wrapped my arms around her neck. She ran her hand up under my shirt and slowly moved her thumb over my nipple instantly making it hard, I arched my back and she smiled. "What?" She asked.

"You know what," I mumbled moving my hips up to hers, she straddled my thigh as she took both my hands in one of hers. I lifted my leg knowing it was teasing her and she sighed looking down at me.

"Be good."

"Or what?" I asked. She quickly flipped me over so I was on my stomach. She ran her hand down my back and quickly pulled off my pants, she grabbed my ass making me squirm before smacking it lightly.

"Um." I pulled away lightly.

"Yeah?" She asked smacking me again.

"Harder," I mumbled.

"I don't want to hurt you." She said running her fingers up my thigh and slowly entering me.

"You won't hurt me, Lilly," I mumbled and she thrust.

The sex was over quickly and I wrapped the blanket around me as I reached for my mug. "Was it ok?" She asked.

"It was amazing," I said kissing her. It was ok. Part of me wanted to find a club here, but I have no idea how to go about that. I doubt anyone at work knows about a secret sex club, and that's not really a part of me I want the people I've been working with for four weeks to know. I sighed and slowly drank my coffee, well looking out the window.

"So." Lilly sat up. "I couldn't afford much for you but, here." She passed me a small box. I opened it and inside was a bracelet, it was silver and had a purl with an L engraved on it.

"I love it." I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry I have to work today." She said as I put the bracelet on.

"It's ok, I don't mind."

"I love you."

"I love you too," I said kissing her. "Thank you, it's really beautiful," I said looking at the bracelet.

"No problem baby, I'm going back to my place to get ready for work."

"Ok." I walked her to the door.

"I'll see you tonight?"

"Text me when you're off." She kissed me lightly and I watched her walk towards the elevator. "It's down again remember?" I said down the hall and she sighed.

"Ugh. Your Lucky I love you." I closed the door and sighed leaning my back against the door, I glanced around the small apartment and noticed one of my plants was wilting. "You need a drink," I said going over and picking it up, as a knock on the door startled me. I looked towards the door and noticed Lilly's wallet on the couch. I unlocked the door and propped it open with my foot as I picked off my fern's dead leaves. "It's on th-"

"Don't mean to interrupt... but here." She passed me an envelope.

"Eviction notice?" I asked.

"You have 60 days."

"What the fuck?"

"If you have any questions there a number at the bottom." She turned to walk away.

"Lucy. What the fuck do you want with a hundred-year-old building?"

"You probably don't know this, but there is a lot of money in these old buildings."

"True, why would you expect a stupid Canadian to know that."

"I still don't understand what your problem is. But your not my problem anymore anyways." She stopped for a second. "Happy birthday by the way."

"Hope she helped you pick someone better." I slammed the door and started to cry.