three

When the night was over I walked into the back room and everyone yelled happy birthday. "Dolly, you only been here 4-ish weeks but we already don't know what we'd do without you. You were only supposed to help with the books but you've literally taken us all under your wing and we love you so much." Stella said. They gave me a drink and hugged me as they left, three of them stayed with me and we had a drink together.

"Picture?" Damon asked standing over the table with our second drink.

"Yes!" Stella yelled.

Once I downed my second drink I went out the parking lot. "Need a ride home?"

"No."

"Get in." I sighed as he put the car in park unlocking the doors. "Are you going to tell me how you really know miss Davis?" He asked as I buckled my seatbelt.

"I can walk home." I reached for the handle.

"Hey, hey, hey." He laughed throwing the car in drive.

"How do you know her?" I asked, he glanced at me. "I... was her real estate agent."

"But." He nodded.

"I'm serious."

"Ok."

"And we... kinda dated."

"Hum."

"What?" I turned to look at him.

"Never pictured her as the dating type."

"Ok, how do you know her again?" He stopped at a red light and looked over at me. Please tell me they didn't fuck.

"Uh... anyone into a specific... scene that's been to LA knows of her."

"Oh, God." I blurt causing him to smile. "That was out loud," I mumbled and he nodded.

"So you do know."

"Don't tell anyone." I sighed. "I'm not a whore or anything... I only ever went with Lucy and... since she went back with... her ex I haven't been since that's why I moved here so I wouldn't be tempted to go to the club... and I also don't know why I'm telling you all this." I put my hand over my eyes.

"Hey, it's ok." He smiled. "I knew her when I lived in LA before she funded an all lesbian place. Also, I know your not a whore."

"I feel stupid."

"Don't be ashamed ok?" He was quiet for a second. "I never pegged you as the... BDSM type." I felt my cheeks get red.

"Me either," I mumbled.

"Have you been to the place here?"

"No, I wouldn't even know where to go look for a club here."

"Well, I know of a few places." He said pulling into the parking lot of my apartment building. "I can text you the address."

"Damon," I mumbled.

"Hey, it's all good. Our little secret." He nodded.

"Ok..." I went inside and fell on my couch. I knew I should text Lilly but I was tired, I ended up falling asleep.

A knock on the door woke me, I glanced around and rubbed my eyes. I went to the door and looked through the peephole. "Hey." I pulled open the door.

"You didn't answer my calls last night."

"Sorry, I fell asleep."

"It's ok." She kissed me and I sat on the couch.

"Come here." I pulled her on my lap and started kissing her.

"No, I'm tired." She pulled away, I sighed. "You're always so horny."

"Why did you go to that club in LA?" I asked annoyed.

"Because my friends would get me to go with them. I'm allowed to not what sex."

"I just asked a question," I said as she got up.

"I can't deal with this today. I'll talk to you tonight." She left. I stared at the door for a long minute before grabbing my phone and throwing it across the room.

"Fuck!" I left my phone on the floor and went to the bathroom to shower.