six

We walked in and seen it was similar to LA and it was less creepy. Andy introduced me to a few people and I noticed she must have given me her real name because everyone called her Jane. Once she had me introduce to some people she led me towards a couch and we sat down. "So, what jerk got you into this?"

"What?" I asked.

"Well, last night you got angry at me for being a Domme because someone fucked you over. So. Who abused-"

"She didn't abuse me." I snapped.

"Ok, calm down." I sighed.

"She's amazing- was amazing. It just didn't work out. Exs bring drama."

"I take care of that problem before it becomes a problem."

"Oh do ya?" I asked.

"Yes, it's simple. Only date people you like, treat them good and wait for them to leave you- or, and this one is my favourite. If you just want to fuck, get laid here. No feelings at all can be attached."

"So you have it figured out. Either love someone or use a whore."

"You really have it out for the girls here, don't you? Not all of them are whores. Look at you." I rolled my eyes. "And I only use the same girl here, I don't sleep around believe it or not."

"Jane." A girl said walking over to us.

"Um?"

"Olive is here."

"Ok?"

"Just thought you'd want to know."

"She has a Domme now."

"Oh, ok." The girl walked away and Andy looked at me.

"See, no drama." I looked over at her and she smiled down at me. "Your beautiful." She said quietly and she leaned down toward me. "Is that girlfriend of yours actually real?" She asked. I pulled away pulling my phone out of my pocket. 'This isn't working. It's over' I hit send and looked back up at her. "Can I kiss you?" She asked. I nodded slowly. Her lips met mine, after a minute she pulled away. "Can I touch you?" I nodded knowing my voice wouldn't hold up. She touched my cheek lightly and ran her hand through my hair, I kissed her back and after a few minutes, I was dripping. "Ok, ok." She pulled away letting out a breath. "Stop." She smiled. I chewed my lip lightly. "Um, don't do that." She leaned down kissing me lightly. "Are you ok?" She mumbled with her lips on mine.

"Yes. I... haven't been this ok in a long time."

"Good." She kissed me again and after a minute I moved so I had my leg over hers. She ran her hand up my leg but stopped when it got to the hem of my dress.

"Don't stop," I mumbled.

"No, your not that type of girl."

"Please."

"No Kit." She leaned down kissing my cheek.

"Please?"

"We can go back to your place." I nodded, she took my hand in hers and we left, once in the cab, we continued to kiss. When we got to my apartment she sat on the couch pulling me onto her lap, I kneeled up and pulled up my dress and so I could sit comfortably. Andy lifted her leg and moved my hips so I grinded on it. "Jesus." She mumbled gripping my hips tightly. "You're already so wet." I looked down at her and I was beyond ready to be fucked. "Are you ok?"

"Yes." I nodded kissing her.

"Are you sure you want this?" She asked.

"Yes, just fuck me," I mumbled. She wrapped her arms around me and laid me back on the couch, she eyed me up for a second.

"How attached are you to this dress?"

"Not at all." She ripped it down the middle and pushed the shirt up over my breast. I arched my back willing to take anything she had to offer. She kissed down my chest and sucked on one nipple as she pinched the other, I moaned lightly and closed my eyes.

"You ready sugar?" She asked and I nodded. She ran her hand up my thigh and quickly had her fingers inside me.

"Um." I moved my hips and she ran her free hand up my chest and to my throat.

"Is that ok?" She asked and I nodded, she squeezed lightly making me moan and she smiled up at me, She thrust her finger inside me quickly and I leaned down kissing her. She kissed me back and after a few more thrusts she pulled away.

"Hey." I frond and she smiled.

"I don't want to go too fast." She mumbled. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I like it." I breathed. "Hurt me."

"Don't say that."

"Chicken," I said and she grabbed my throat tightly and forced my legs open wide. She moved so she was kneeling on the floor and she slowly put her fingers inside me again.

"You so fucking wet." She mumbled, my eyes shot open when her hair tickled my thighs. I watched her lower her face and she slowly ran her tongue up my opening making me squirm.