four

My phone buzzed in my pocket with its broken screen, I ignored it and got out of the cab. I walked down the street for a few minutes and held my breath as I knocked. A guy opened the door startling me. "Hello."

"Um... hi, I'm Kit." He looked me up and down and backed up letting me in. I walked in and everything was so much bigger and flashier than LA believe it or not.

"Hello." A woman said walking over to me in just an open robe. "Can I get you a drink?" She asked.

"Um... sure any wine is fine." I smiled, she walked away and I glanced around, a young woman that looked younger than me walked up to me.

"You're new here." I nodded.

"I use to go to one in LA."

"Are you a sub or a domme?"

"I was a sub."

"Just here to have fun?" She asked.

"Yes." I nodded and she smiled.

"Well, welcome and enjoy. If you need anything let me know, anyone wearing red is owned. Anyone else is free-range." She walked away as the first woman walked back with a glass of wine. I went to say thanks but she was off serving someone else. I quickly drank the wine and sat on one a bar stool near a small table the lined a wall.

I felt my phone buzz again but I still ignored it, I looked around and a girl caught my eye. She was walking away from a woman who looked like she ate nails for breakfast. "Hi." She girl said taking my glass of wine in her hand.

"Hello." I smiled lightly, she poured the remainder of my wine into her mouth and swished it lightly and then swallowed.

"You here alone?" She asked.

"Yes, but I'm... taken."

"Why are you here then?" She asked. I looked up at her and noticed the red ribbon in her hair.

"Your owned," I said.

"Yes but Madam loves watching me get fucked by strangers." She smiled and leaned down slowly.

"W-" my phone buzzed again so I grabbed it this time.

"You can't take phone calls here but you can out back." She said with her hand on mine. "I'll show you where." She led me down a hallway and to a back door. I opened it and was greater to a cool breeze in a fenced backyard, the girl kept staring at me as I stepped outside.

"Thanks." I nodded to her and she sighed and went back in. I put the phone up to my ear annoyed. "What?"

"Well is that any way to talk to a friend?"

"Oh, hi."

"Did you not go?"

"I did... I mean... I am... here... now."

"Did I interrupt?"

"Quite the opposite. You saved me from some whore-" a cough started me. I turned around and seen a woman leaning against the building smoking.

"Well isn't that the time you need? With how cranky you are."

"Damon." I sighed. "I gotta go."

"Get laid!"

"I'm in a relationship."

"Well, why did you go anyways?"

"Goodbye Damon." I sighed ending the call and putting the phone in my pocket. "I... uh."

"She had me annoyed too." The girl said letting out a puff of smoke. "Your first time here?"

"Ya, I just moved here."

"Where were you before?" She asked.

"LA."

"Uh. Much nicer." She smiled. "This club is kinda sketchy. I can give you into a better place."

"Oh," I said quietly.

"Yeah." She flicked the butt of the cigarette to the ground and rubbed it in with her foot. "Wheres your girlfriend?" She asked.

"What?"

"Wife?"

"My... oh the phone call. Um, my girlfriend isn't... big in this type of thing."

"Sounds like a bore." I looked over at her as she walked toward me. "I can give you the address... if I have your phone number."

"Or, you could put it in my notes." She smiled and shook her head.

"You're a sub."

"I was."

"Huhu." She reached out my hand, after a second I gave in passed her my phone. "See." She passed it back to me. "You are a sub." I rolled my eyes.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." She shrugged. "And I'm supposed to believe you're a Domme?" I asked.

"Pardon me?" She asked.

"You're just putting it on for show and I don't know why because I'm happily in a relationship and I don't miss her at all and I especially don't miss her demanding tones and bossy-ness."

"Forgive me."

"For-" her hand was around my throat and she had me pushed against the wall. "Um..." I closed my eyes ignoring the throbbing in my panties. After a second she let go and back away, I looked at her and she grabbed another cigarette then changed her mind putting it back in the case and then going back into the building. I have a girlfriend... I have a girlfriend...