Twelve

We spent the day fucking, drinking, and talking. Every drink made the sex sloppier and the talk deeper, by three Am Andy was asleep cuddling unto my side. My brain was fuzzy and the room was still spinning when my phone buzzed, I quickly grabbed it hoping not to wake Andy. "Hello?" I whispered as I slowly got out of bed.

"Hey."

"Lucy-"

"Just let me talk for a sec ok?" I made my way slowly down the steps. "I maybe be drunk as fuck and higher than a kite but I fucked up ok? I really... really fucked up. I'm going back to LA tomorrow with Sky-"

"Lucy I don't care-"

"She's getting me checked into rehab. I let my ego get in the way with you and I know you're with Andy... a firefighter... she can run into a burning building and all I can do is run from commitment. It's no doubt she's better for you, but I promise no one will ever love you like I do- did.. no... I still do-"

"Lucy? What are you doing?" Was muffled.

"Nothing I'll be out in a second!" She yelled.

"Lucy-"

"Jesus christ sky just fuck off!" It was quiet for a minute and I feel like she forgot I was on the line, a bag rattled and then she sniffed hard.

"Lucy," I mumbled.

"Shit."

"Listen, just... go to sleep and go to LA in the morning and get help... I didn't know that... you..."

"Ya well, it's fine. Just know that no matter what you'll always be the first and only person I ever loved." I wanted to cry.

"Lu-" the call ended. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Hey-"

"Jesus-" I held my chest.

"Everything ok?"

"Yes. No. No, it's not." I shook my head. "Lucy is going to rehab in the morning."

"You still love her," Andy said putting her arms around me as we laid on the couch.

"Ya... I do. But I really like you."

"Well, Lucy is obviously in no place for a relationship so we can do our thing and if you want to get back with her when she's ready." She shrugged.

"I don't know..." she kissed me lightly.

"Wanna go to LA in the morning?" I looked up at her.

"Andy..."

"I can come with you, I have a bunch of days saved up that I can have off."

"Andy I can't let her ruin my life, I... she's not my responsibility." We were quiet for a while and I ended up finally falling to sleep.

"Hey, hey wake up."

"Um..."

"Babe, get up come on." I opened my eyes and looked around.

"What."

"Flight leaves at 4."

"Flight- Andy."

"I knew you'd change your mind once you sobered up. So up, up." She reached out her hand and I grabbed it getting up. "I packed my bag and threw some extra clothes in for you, it might be a little big but I can get you some new stuff if you need."

"Andy, I can't afford this."

"Don't worry- you can pay me back in other ways." She wiggled her eyebrows making me laugh as she kissed me.

"Doesn't that make me a prostitute?"

"If we add a camera your just an actress." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"I'm gonna go find my pants."

"If you must, you must." She sighed grabbing my ass.

Once I was dressed we got in a cab and Andy took my hand in hers. "Well be there around 8 so we'll get a hotel room and in the morning you can go see her, They won't let you in the first day anyways."

"Andy I really appreciate you."

"Come here." She pulled me into her arms and kissed me lightly. "You can say no but would you be my girlfriend?" She asked.

"You're taking me to see my ex... and you want to date me?"

"Yes, because we are going for you to see your ex. I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Ok." I nodded.

"Good." She kissed me lightly and I laid my head on her shoulder. With just our carry-on and my purse we were through security in no time, we got to our gate and sat in the seats. "We need to talk about our dynamic." She said playing with my fingers as she spoke.

"Ok, what are you use to?" I asked.

"No. What are you use to."

"Well, I was just submissive to anything," I said quietly.

"What about punishments?"

"Spankings and... not being able to... finish when I was close." She smiled.

"I like the sound of that. Toys?" She asked.

"As long as it stays away from my but I don't care," I said making her laugh. "What about you?"

"I like the domestic stuff. I like being in control, I love the thought of me coming home from work to find you waiting for me in the shower. Or you just naked anywhere for that matter."

"Is there anything you don't like?" I asked.

"There was but not anymore."

"What?"

"I hated being... gone down on. But... um." She mumbled.