fifteen

I took in a deep breath as I unlocked her door. Out of habit, I kicked off my shoes. "Wow, so she's like... loaded," Andy said making me laugh.

"Yes." I looked in the kitchen to see the counter lined with empty liquor bottles and cigarette buts filling a wine bottle. When she gets out she can't come home to this mess... "Andy, I need to clean this up. She can't come home to this."

"It's ok, do what you gotta do." She nodded. I quietly started cleaning and after an hour I had the kitchen done, Andy was sleeping on the couch so I went upstairs to get my clothes. The room was how I left it, clothes and books in the exact place they were that night. I felt sick as my mind swarmed. I packed some of the clothes in a book bag and went downstairs, I saw the playroom was open so I walked over looking in. There was a block of coke laying on the bed and weed unrolled on one of the shelves. How the fuck does one get rid of a block of coke? I walked over to the bed and looked down at it, sink? Toilet? Wrap it in Sobeys bags and put it in the trash?

Three days later I walked into work exhausted, Damon walked over to me as I laid my purse down. "You ok?"

"Nope." I shook my head. "Lucy drunk called me and said she was going to rehab so Andy flew me to see her and I found out Andy has fucked dudes and I haven't had sex with her since because that stresses me out. Lucy kissed me and pretty much told me she loves me and I had to figure out how to dispose of a brick of coke."

"Ok... um, I think I missed a chapter." He shook his head. "Andy-"

"The girl I was supposed to have a date with-"

"Oh, yeah." He nodded. "And what did I hear about a brick of coke?"

"I went to Lucy's to get clothes and... I found it and I wasn't about to leave it out for when she gets home."

"Ok, that makes sense."

"I... I'm sorry I don't know why I just told you all that." I sighed.

"It's ok, that's a lot of shit. Your life should be a book." He laughed.

"Ya, and who exactly would read that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure you can work tonight?"

"Yes. Please, I need to think of anything other than Andy and Lucy."

"Alright, well get behind the bar I have to place an order." I nodded and went to work but of course, my mind kept going to Andy. I couldn't leave her now... she took me to see Lucy. I owe her. But Lucy.

"You ok?" Stella asked walking over to get ice.

"Yeah, just tired." I took the ice bucket from her and filled it. Luckily we got busy so my mind was only on work, by the time 2 o'clock came around I was ready to pass out. I got a cab home and once I fell in bed I was out.

I woke to a knock on my door, I slowly got out of bed and looked through the peephole. "Hey." I smiled opening the door.

"Sorry, you were asleep?"

"Ya, it's ok." She kissed me lightly. "How was work?" I asked going to the kitchen and turning on the kettle.

"Quiet, we mostly trained."

"That's good." I nodded.

"How about you?" She asked wrapping her arms around my waist from behind.

"Busy, there was a steady flow all night." I yawned.

"I can go and let you sleep-"

"No, no it's ok." She kissed my neck lightly and I turned to face her, she lifted me up on the counter and kissed me as she ran her hands up under my shirt. I tried to push the thoughts of her having sex with a guy out of my head, she flew me to see Lucy... the least I can do is sleep with her.

"You ok?" She mumbled.

"Yeah. Sorry, I'm good." I smiled, she kissed me hard and I kissed back.