Eleven

"So... I didn't want to talk about work because my ex was there last night," I said finishing my third drink.

"Oh."

"Ya... the one who got me... into this stuff."

"Uh, the asshole."

"She's not an asshole," I mumbled and Andy raised an eyebrow. "Ok, she's a little bit of an asshole. But... I don't know." I sighed.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Talk to me."

"The whole... ex thing with Lucy... I think I was wrong."

"About?"

"Were on a date I'm not going to spend it talking about my... ex."

"My place is just down that way." She said pointing out the window. I nodded, she paid the bill and took my hand as we walked down the street. She lived in a two-story townhouse-style apartment, there was four connected side by side. "Want another drink?" She asked.

"Sure." I nodded, I followed her to the kitchen. "Let me, this is my part of my job." I made a sea breeze, Andy took a sip and I watched her.

"Wow, that's delicious."

"Thanks." I smiled, she laid the drink down and kissed my lips lightly and I kissed back. After a minute she grabbed my hips and lifted me on the counter, I wrapped my legs around her and she gripped my thighs as we kissed.

"You are so fucking sexy." She smiled as she kissed my neck.

"How can you date people if you're a domme?" I asked.

"Lucy really fucked you up didn't she?"

"I don't want to think about her right now," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry." She said kissing down my chest and ran her hands up under my shirt. "God." She sighed and pulled away.

"What?"

"I really wanna fuck you."

"Ok, well..." I shrugged. "Fuck me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, fuck. Me." She quickly grabbed me carrying me up the stairs, she tossed me down on her bed. I looked up at her and reached down to pull off my pants but she stopped me, she slowly pulled them down and trailed her fingertip down my thigh making me squirm.

"How do you want it, Bella?" She kissed my thighs lightly.

"However you want to give it to me."

"You sure?" She asked.

"Just fuck me, Andy."

"Oh, so demanding." She stood up and leaned down pulling off my shirt, I looked up at her and she went to her wardrobe opening one of the doors and grabbed some rope. She grabbed my ankle lightly and I looked down to see her tying it to one of the mental loops screwed into her bed frame. Once my first foot was tired up she tickled it lightly and I kicked as I laughed. "Ticklish are we?" She did it again and I laughed kicking.

"Andy! I am not held responsible for what I do if you tickle me!" She smiled and shook her head lightly. She tied up my other leg and ran her hand up my leg slowly, once at my mid-thigh she pulled away.

"You have the most beautiful body..." she pulled off my shirt and kissed down over my chest, she stopped at my nipples her tongue was on one and she pinched the other tugging lightly.

"Um." I moaned as she ran her free hand down my side and gripping my hip.

"You like that?" I nodded and she tugged hard making me moan louder. She kept her hand on my thigh and I reached down trying to move her hand be she pulled away and grabbed my wrist tightly.

"I want you to touch me."

"You said, I can do- what I want." She quickly tried my wrists to either side of the headboard and smiled down at me.

"Andy," I said as she walked toward the door.

"I just remembered I had a drink, I don't want the ice to melt." She disappeared for a minute and when she came back she took a mouth full and swallowed. "It's delicious... and cold." She held the glass over my stomach and ran her finger down the glass making the cold condensation flick on my stomach making me flinch. She took another sip and I sighed. "You want some?" She took another mouth full and leaned down tipping my chin back and the drink slowly fell into my mouth, I swallowed quickly and she ran the bottom of the glass down over my chest and across my breasts. "I wonder how wet you are." She ran her hand between my legs and slowly ran a finger over my opening. "Jesus fuck." She smiled. "I was gonna keep teasing you but, I think you deserve to be fucked into next week with how wet you are right now." I nodded. "Cat got your tongue all of a sudden?"

"I want you to touch me please, I want you so bad. Fuck me please." She quickly thrust her finger inside me and I moaned.

"Oh, Mia Bella." She mumbled and I closed my eyes as my breathing got heavy after a few minutes passed my eyes shot open to see Andy's head between my thighs, her tongue slowly went inside me and I moaned loudly.

"A-andy," I mumbled. "I wanna taste you."

"Um?"

"Please." She reached up and untied one of my hands and I undid the other, she kisses my lips lightly before going back down on me and I grabbed her thighs like they brought me life.

"Fuck!" Andy said loudly.