sixteen

"Hey." Andy smiled walking in. "I got you something." She said holding up a plant.

"Awe, thank you." I smiled looking at it.

"I think it's a..." she paused.

"It's a Tillandsia, also called an air plant."

"Ya, that's what it is." We both laughed. "Dolly." She mumbled taking my hand in hers.

"Um?"

"I know it hasn't been long since we started dating but..." she took the plant from me laying it on the coffee table. "But, I wanted to tell you that... I love you."

"I..." I should have told you I loved you on the flight to England. "I love you too." I smiled.

"Good." She hugged me. "Here." She sat on the couch and pulled me onto her lap. She started to kiss me and grabbed my hips tightly, I kneeled up and she quickly pulled off my shirt and bra. I got up pulling off my pants and she quickly grabbed me trusting her fingers inside me.

"Um..." I moan.

"Your so wet for me." She mumbled slowly running her wet fingers across my clit. "Fuck." She smiled before kissing me. My mind drifted to her having sex with a guy and my stomach dropped. I was no longer in the mood but I faked a few more moans until she was convinced I was finished, but in reality, the heavy breathing was from the panic attack I was having. She kissed me and helped me get dressed, we laid on the couch together and scrolled through our phones. What the fuck am I going to do? I need to talk to Lucy once her two weeks are up... just a couple more days. I have enough in my account for a ticket... I need to talk to her. Andy is a great person but... I can't get the thought of her having sex with dudes... I'm so stupid. I was startled as Andy kissed my head.

"What?"

"I asked if you were ok."

"Yeah, I'm good." I smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~