Chapter 5:The Beginning.

[A/N:And here is a long awaited update!]

Mike's P.O.V
_____________

I felt a body run into me and I looked to whomever it was. To my surprise it was Jeremy, what was he doing here? More importantly how did he get his hands on a night guard uniform? Oh he wasn't was he? I couldn't help but laugh, Jeremy was the new night guard! He wasn't going to last a night in this job, at least I would finally get rid of him without having to do it myself. I helped him off the floor and chuckled a bit more. "Well, well, well. If it isn't little Fucksgerald." He just glared at me in response, I sighed a little. Kid was a goner.

"So you're the new night watch?" I asked and he gave a small nod, he never was one for small talk was he? I motioned for him to follow me through the office while I explained what to do, his motions and actions were very hesitant like he didn't want to be here just as much as me, or maybe I was making him nervous.....meh, whatever. He's still a little prick, after showing him what to do with the flashlight,tablet and music box I checked the clock and saw that it was nearly twelve so I gave a snark comment filled with profanities and left.

He would probably survive tonight, it seemed like he was listening to me so I figured that meant he could make it through the night, and if he makes it again...well I might go easier on him.

Jeremy's P.O.V
______________

I watched as Mike left my nerves getting to me, why had I taken this? He already bullies me at school, now he can do it here...but I needed to focus right now. I sat behind the desk making sure that the mask was close to me, I checked the hall, then the vents, and finally the camera. Nothing seemed like it was going to move, so why had Mike put extra emphasis on that? I shrugged it off as I wound the music box and that's when I heard it. Loud metallic thumping. I quickly turned the flashlight on.

Chica stood right in the middle of the hall, her beak was gone so it looked like she was smiling and her normal eyes were replaced with black and white ones....I shuddered looking at her. So they did move...but that means that since they move they can get me, if they do...then I'll die.....