Chapter 28:Wake up....please

[A/N:Semi-short chapter. Also PLEASE IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT, DO NOT COMMENT ON IT ANYMORE. I CANNOT READ YOUR COMMENTS, PLEASE FORWARD ALL QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE, THANK YOU.]
-No One's POV-

Jeremy sat in the emergency room in silence, counting the hours, the minutes, the seconds, every tick that passed was just another grim reminder that Mike could be dead or dying. The male shuddered at the thought...he couldn't believe everything that had happened in the past hour or so.

Vincent had been forced into a Freddy Fazbear...he had bled out in a matter of minutes. Jeremy had no remorse though...everything he did to him, and also Mike. Jere couldn't believe everything he did to us and now he was just supposed to feel sorry for him? No. That's not how it worked.

When a nurse approached him, his heart began pounding at the news he received. Yes Mike was alive, but no he was not responsive. Tears flooded his vision...why was this happening now? Of all the times for the worst things to happen...why now?

He fiddled with something in his pocket...a circular object to be accurate, but now that didn't matter. Mike could be gone in a matter of minutes or hours...wait, if he might die then this would be the best time to......!

Jeremy wasted no time in asking to see him, the nurse begrudgingly agreed and led him to where Mike was...this was not a pretty sight. The top of his head was wrapped in bandages along with his arms...whatever he had been doing when Jeremy had tried to leave was a mystery, perhaps it was better this way.

He sat down on a chair close to the left side of the bed...in all honesty he was terrified. "M-Mike...? Look I-I k-know that you probably c-can't hear me b-but I j-just r-r-really want to tell you that I love you a-and I want you t-to wake up...please. I-If you d-do th-then I-I could....no never mind. I-It's stupid so I...ah y-you know what ? Y-You can't h-hear me so I'm j-just gonna s-s-say it. Will you marry me?"