Chapter 14: The Reason

[A/N: Hey guys updates will come slow for now because I'm testing this week but I promise that I'll never drop the story!]

Mike's P.O.V
_____________

[TRIGGER WARNING: Rape mention and lots of violence + swearing.]

I kept Jeremy in my arms for a bit, I knew I would have to explain to him why I said that but I didn't want to do it tonight...my mind was filled with too many bad memories and I didn't want to talk about them...you see my dad when I was younger...h-he raped me a lot. I had never told anyone about it because I was so scared that they would just call me weak and would use me like my father did.

When he died...I couldn't help but be happy about it...I didn't care about him. I resented him, I loathed that I hadn't been the one to kill him. Yes he was murdered, but we never found out by who. I personally wanted to shake his and or her hand and thank him/ her. Finally we pulled away and he wasn't crying as much and he was no longer shaking. "Th-Thank you Mike..." He whispered smiling slightly. I had to admit, he looked better when he smiled.

"Not a problem, why don't you go home? I've got to clock in anyways and set up the stuff for the morning anyways." I suggested. He nodded gave me one last-and might I say surprising hug- a goodbye and left. I chuckled a little as I headed to check in for the morning. Kid was getting good at surviving. That's when I felt something different when I entered the party room...something dark. My whole body went rigid and I heard a strange voice. 'Well if it isn't the big bad wolf~'
It spoke, what the hell was it?

I didn't have long to think about it because something hit my side roughly and all the breath in my lungs was knocked out of me. An animatronic stood near me, it's eyes were black with white pupils. When in the world had that happened? It was toy Freddy, one of the newer versions of the older pricks. I growled standing up shakily, my side was burning like crazy one or more of my ribs were most likely broken...great.

Fazbear charged at me again that stupid screeching in his voice as he came closer, I wanted the perfect chance to attack but I never got it because just as he was about to reach me and I was about to dodge it and hit him with my taser when he jumped. Yeah you heard me. He JUMPED. And no I'm not imagining that a thousand pound or so animatronic jumped on me since I had his giant metallic hands around my neck and the taser was knocked from my hands and I watched as it skittered across the floor hitting something. 'Fuck this is how I die isn't it? Possessed animatronic trying to kill me....Damn it all to hell!' I thought trying to get away from his hands that held me tightly.

My vision was getting blurry around the edges and I was gasping for breath.
'Looks like the big bad wolf can't huff and puff anymore~' Oh I'm going to kill whoever's voice that is...if I make it out of here. That's when another voice reached my ears, it was Jeremy's. "MIKE MOVE!" He shouted. I nodded and swiftly kicked Fazass on his arm and got loose enough to get out of his damn grip. I rubbed my neck as he turned his attention to Jeremy but I didn't have time to attack because suddenly Freddy went up in sparks. 'Well that explains where my taser went...' I thought moving back as Toy Fazdouche fell to the ground.

Jeremy stood opposite of where he had fallen, shaking slightly with the taser in his hands. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder, he jumped a little and looked up at me. I chuckled a bit, and gave him a genuine smile. "Nice job Jere. Now...did you hear that voice too?"