Chapter 22:Recovery takes time

[SWEARING BELOW A/N:GET READY FOR FLUFF YOU CUTE LITTLE THINGS. Also I'm going to be doing a Q and A in the next part so leave a question you'd like to be answered in the comments! TRIGGER WARNING: Blood mention.]

Mike's P.O.V
_____________

I held Jeremy in my arms softly whispering to him that it was going to be okay and that I loved him. I was so happy that I actually was able to say it instead of choking up or saying something else that's really stupid. "You wanna go home early Jere-bear?" I asked and he nodded. I carried him in my arms despite his protests for me to stop and that he could walk perfectly fine. But I still persisted myself and carried him through the school not caring who looked at us. I'm pretty sure I saw Scott too but hey, he was gay so I'm sure he understood.

We went back to /our/ house. After Jeremy's father died he moved in with me which was okay because I wanted to keep a better eye on him after everything that had happened to him...I finally put him down on the couch as I went to get medical supplies. "M-Mike I'm fine I promise." He sighed folding his arms when I returned with a small first aid kit.

I snickered a little and opened the kit. "Yeah sure Jere, say that to your bleeding lips and bruises." I responded getting some bandages and some wipes to clean the blood away. I started cleaning his wounds, he only winced a little as I wiped the blood away. "So can you tell me what happened?" I asked as I wrapped up his arms.

"I-I really don't want to tell you..." He muttered, I nodded and held him in my arms again. "That's alright, I swear it will never happen again...I love you..." I replied kissing his forehead gently. He nodded and curled into me a little more.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing with each other, watching Disney movies and Anime like Jeremy liked. He had soon fallen asleep so we stayed like that all night. And I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.