Chapter 6: It's all okay, but not really

[A/N: AHHHH I FORGOT TO UPDATE AHHHHH.]

Jeremy's P.O.V
_______________

Chica left after a bit. I checked the hall lights nervously, the animatronics weren't moving that much which made me happy...I might not actually die on the first night! A small sigh escaped my lips and I drummed my fingers against the glossy oak desk that I sat behind. The clock ticked slowly filling the room with sharp 'ticks'. My mind wandered off a bit, probably for too long as when I snapped to my senses I heard footsteps, not human footsteps either. These footsteps were heavy and metallic, I switched the flashlight on quickly and there stood Toy Freddy.

He didn't look too scary but I had to admit, his eyes still gave me a small shiver. They reminded me of Chica's eyes when they were black...he just stared at me motionless. I used the flashlight repeatedly but he wasn't going away, I was beginning to panic as he moved closer. My fingers fumbled with the mask until I fully managed to get it onto my face when he stepped into the office.

The animatronic scanned the room his eyes resting right where I stood, my body shaking with fear. What if the scan didn't work? What if he attacked me anyways? My heart was beating insanely fast, it was actually starting to hurt. He wouldn't move or go away so I was just forced to stay still. Freddy stared at me, it seemed like he wanted to attack me but something wouldn't let him. And that's when I found out what exactly was holding him back, a mysterious laughter filled the air that chilled my bones.

"Hello little bird~" It cooed. I froze looking wildly around the room trying to find its source but nothing stood out. Toy Freddy however immediately found it...right at me. He lunged with a screech outstretched arms aimed for my neck, I froze not knowing what to do as he jumped towards me, what could I do? My body was thrown against the wall as Freddy tackled me, his large robotic paws had my neck in a tight grasp and it didn't stop at that. He punched me, slapped me, all while still choking me. My uniform was in shreds and my hat lie askew on the desk. Blood ran down my face and off my stomach. This isn't what Mike described, especially for the first night.

Gasps left my mouth as I began to panic, I needed air. My lungs burned, my eyes watered, and everything hurt so bad...is this what dying feels like? I was just about to let go when I heard a faint chime and he let go of me...I've never been so happy yet so scared to be alive. And then the voice was back. "Sorry little bird, looks like I loose~ For now at least~"