Chapter 18:Secrets shouldn't be kept.

[A/N: Yeaaah sorry for that last chapter but I had a great help in writing it via my friend so uh here's some stuff. Treat yourself Kay? TRIGGER WARNING: Swearing.]

Mike's P.O.V
____________

When I got home I felt...strange...like my body was tingling and I was kinda exhausted like I had been literally fucking with someone. I groaned and laid down on my bed running a few fingers against the stitches on my head. What the bloody fuck had I done to feel like this? I sighed and drifted off into a nightmarish sleep...I was there with Jeremy but he was screaming at me to stop doing something but I wouldn't stop.

I had no control over my own body so how would I be able to stop myself? I watched horrified as I strangled him, punched him, and even kicked him...then I realized something. I had really done this to him...I hurt him so tremendously that I wondered if he would ever forgive me, I can totally see why he wouldn't though, I hurt him.I woke up gasping for air as a cold sweat dripped down my face...shit shit shit! I couldn't believe I had done that! What else didn't I remember? Whatever it was it could wait for now I had to get to Jeremy's house...I needed to apologize to him, I pulled on a red beanie and my black hoodie, then I pulled some of my jeans on and just put on a random pair of shoes. My mind was numb as I felt like I was going to cry...why had I done that? Why had I hurt him?

Why had I-. I froze in my footsteps as other memories came flooding back to me...oh my shit...I fucked him. Literally. I nearly collapsed when I remembered in vivid detail. The odd thing was that I felt like something had been holding back the memories...but when I started thinking about Jeremy it just lost control.... My feet moved faster than I had expected because I soon found myself on his street...however I didn't expect for the door to be fucking unlocked and open when I knocked on the door...well really I kinda banged my fist on it. Odd...why wasn't it closed and locked? I shrugged it off as I stepped inside the house looking around the living room for anyone. "Hello...?" I called to the seemingly empty house, when no answer was returned I decided to look around a bit. A few family photos lined the walls, a picture of little Jer his mom and his dad all smiling.

A wedding photo, first day at school. Wait, why did he have fucking bruises? Did he like fall or something? My eyes moved to another photo, the mom wasn't smiling as was her husband but Jeremy was. A few bruises still, almost a black eye...I turned my attention to the parents, what had become so different? That's when I noticed it, a balloon floating behind the both of them with pink and white letters that spelled out 'It's a girl!' She must have had only an ultrasound though because her baby bump was clear on the picture...so why hadn't Jeremy told me about her? How come I never saw her? That's when everything clicked...the bruises...the stuttering...the flinching...the silence in class or at work...basically everything...his father was hitting him wasn't he? A cold shiver ran down my spine, how could I have not noticed? How could I not have seen it? I slapped my face in anger towards myself, how ignorant was I?

I went around the house looking for anyone, it seemed like the living room was the only "presentable" room in the entire house. The kitchen was scattered with booze, one bedroom had a broken door plus mirror while clothes were askew on the ground, a bathroom had medical supplies all over the sink I inwardly cringed just thinking about what had happened, finally I got to another bedroom. The door was closed and I could hear muffled sobs coming from the other side of it. I figured that this was Jeremy's room so I quietly rapped my knuckles against his door. "Uh......hey Jeremy?" I muttered nervously. There was no answer...I kinda understood why though after all who would want to talk to me after what I did? However the sobbing stopped abruptly.

Then I heard his voice. "M-Mike...?" He asked quietly. I sighed a little and said "Yeah it's me, look I'm sorry for earlier I don't know what came over me I ju-" I started but he silenced me. "It's okay M-Mike, I understand th-that you were u-u-upset with m-me. I-I was being a-a-an ass...you d-deserved to h-hit m-me." He muttered sadly, oh well I guess he didn't quite understand what I was getting at so I had to make it a little more clearer. "I wasn't talking about school Jeremy. I meant back at the restaurant or technically the pizzeria but whatever. I meant what I did to you...I never should have done that, something came over me literally and I couldn't stop myself." I explained frowning to no one in particular...the response I got was not one I expected.

"I-I don't care M-Mike...please j-just go...I-I don't want to t-talk." He whispered, I felt pissed at myself. "Are you sure no one else is here..." I tried to reason with him and I think it worked. "M-My dad isn't here?" He asked, I could hear his footsteps getting closer to the door. "Yeah, he wasn't down stairs and I couldn't find him around the house so I figured I would try to find you." I explained, the door opened and I was shocked to see the state he was in.His hair was a mess, he had been crying, and he wasn't ...wearing a shirt. I had to move my eyes away as he moved past me...I had to say though he did look a little cuter than I had expected without a shirt. What? I'm Pansexual, I don't just fall in love with your gender I fall in love with who you are. I followed him downstairs and watched as he picked up the phone.

Jeremy dialed a number and the phone began to ring. Someone answered it after a few moments, "Dad?" He asked but I figured that it wasn't him by the expression he made. "What? H-He's in the hospital? F-Fatal?" He started speaking rapidly and by now I knew something was wrong. He hung up the phone and I gently nudged him. "Yo Jere...you okay?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He sniffled slightly and looked up at me, fresh tears. "M-My d-dad...h-h-he's d-dead..." He choked out with a few sobs in between his breath. I pulled him into my arms and I let him cry.