Chapter 7: Fear

[A/N:Glad I could destroy you in the last chapter!]

Mike's P.O.V
________________

I groaned as I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock that sat beside my bed. Why did it have to be six already? I had to go check on Jeremy before I went to school...I got dressed tiredly and made some coffee for myself then I began the long drive to Fuckboys pizzeria, there was hardly anyone on the road but people still managed to drive ridiculously slow. Once arriving there I shuddered at the cold wind that hit my face...

I walked up to the door and pulled on it expecting it to open with ease, when it didn't my blood became just as cold as the air. "You better not be dead you little prick...I do not want to call in another death to management..." I hissed jamming my key in the slot unlocking the door. My feet moved faster than I ever could have imagined as I ran to the back room, I didn't smell blood so then I changed my course glaring at the animatronics.

Maybe he had just fallen asleep...yeah that could be an idea, he just fell asleep! I wouldn't put it past him, it's a tough shift and he's weaker than I am but I made a promise right then, if he was okay I'd try harder to be nice. I'd help him out, so he wouldn't die. That is something I don't want happening again...I remember when Scott called me on a Friday night when he almost died...I shuddered thinking about it.

That's when I got to the office and saw him. I swear to god my heart stopped....he was in a pile of blood, bruised, and shaking. "Holy crap..." I whispered walking over to him, I knelt down next to Jeremy nervously nudging him. "Yo, Fucks-I mean...Jeremy you okay...?" I whispered nervously. Suddenly his bright green eyes opened and he practically shot away from me fear showing all over his body, Jeremy was shaking and I was sure that he was crying but I could hardly tell since he had his bruised arms up covering his face.

"S-S-Stop! J-Just g-go a-away!" He shouted holding back tears and sobs. I sighed getting up and walking over to him. Awkward as it was...I hugged him, he needed to be calmed down and that was the only thing I could think to do. "Jeremy...it's okay alright? I'm not going to hurt you I swear..." I whispered soothingly, he fidgeted in my arms a little bit calming down. "M-M-M-Mike...?" He questioned in a rather quiet tone. "Yeah...?" I muttered in response. "Thank you..."