Chapter 8:Explaining

[A/N:WHAT IS THIS? A NOTE FOR A LONG UPDATE?! WHY WOULD I DO THAT UNLESS I WAS SICK?!?]

Jeremy's P.O.V
_______________

I gently and hesitantly wrapped my arms back around Mike who was hugging me a little too tight...my breathing was hitched in quite sobs and my body ached from where I was attacked, I never should have taken this job but I needed the money for an apartment so I could get away from my father...dad...he wasn't even my real dad....he was my step-father.

My real dad committed suicide awhile back....he left me and my mom alone, then she remarried to my new abusive jerk of a dad...he didn't leave us any note as to why he did it or anything for that matter...I don't know why but he always told me to trust no one...I don't know why but I guessed it was just to protect me? It doesn't help though, I trusted a lot of people in my life and nothing good has ever come out of it so maybe I should start listening to him....

Mike's words snapped me back to reality. "Yo Jere? You okay?" He asked nudging my shoulder. "Huh...? O-Oh yeah I-I'm fine......" I lied which was probably pretty evident due to all the cuts and bruises my body held. Plus I was holding a cut on my arm that was bleeding a little, now this wasn't noticeable but Mike grabbed me by the wrist and began dragging me off to some place.

"M-Mike...?" I asked wincing slightly from the pain in my body. He said nothing as we turned a corner and he grabbed a case off the wall, I couldn't tell exactly what it said but I think it's a first aid kit...we went to the dining room where he practically slammed a chair down and pointed at it. "Sit." He demanded teeth clenched. I was terrified, was he going to yell at me? What if he was mad? Was he going to hit me?

Whatever he was going to do I guess I was just going to let it happen as I obliged and sat down. "What happened?" He spoke not looking at me as he opened the case of medical supplies searching for something. "I-I don't k-know exactly..." I muttered and that was the truth...I was attacked by Toy Freddy although I had been wearing the mask like Mike told me.

"I-I was a-attacked, Toy F-Freddy came into t-t-the room...I-I swear I was wearing the mask!" I explained as he turned to face me an eyebrow raised upon his face. "Relax, I believe you...now hold still I have to clean your blood." He replied, his voice was calming me down a bit. I nodded but winced as the cleaning acid touched my cheek. After cleaning my face he wrapped my arm and hands, luckily he didn't see my wrists because I had those by my sleeves.

"Get some rest Jeremy, we have school in a couple of hours." Mike said as we headed outside the front doors. I nodded and started on my way home...for some reason I felt like he was watching me, his blue eyes watching my every move scared me and I felt hesitation build up inside me, I wanted to turn around and confront him about it but I didn't...I just kept walking to my house.