Chapter 17: An Interesting Night

[A/N: And here we have another chapter, uh guys don't yell at me .-. There is going to be smut in this chapter and yeah. This chapter was inspired and helped by SenFalconshire13 P.S. Go follow them. They are the Bae. No regrets love.]

[Trigger Warning: Kinda Rape (you'll see what I mean), Smut, Swearing. Yeah I'm going to hell for this aren't I?]

Jeremy's P.O.V
_______________

Mike and I walked to the pizzeria in silence...I know I should be more grateful because he very well just saved me from getting raped again...I already told him thank you but I don't think he actually cared...we arrived at the restaurant so we went to the office...this was getting too awkward...we both weren't talking and I felt his eyes lingering on my body...was he staring at the marks he made earlier? My fingers felt itchy and I wanted to reach up and trace across the places on my skin that were red and blotchy...some of it was black and kinda purple though because it was going to form a bruise... Mike still hadn't spoken and I was getting scared, he wasn't normally silent...especially for this long. I took what was supposed to be a small glance at him but it turned into a shocked stare.

When I looked over at him I was expecting to see cold blue ones looking back at me but no...instead his eyes were black and there was a small white pupil...my body went rigid. This wasn't normal, let me rephrase that, this COULDN'T be normal! My heart race spiked as a creepy grin met his features, his head tilted to the side. I felt the heat grow on my cheeks, what I wouldn't give for an animatronic to show up right now...but with my luck no one came out. Mike was slowly moving closer to me and soon I felt his hand on my leg, I wanted him off of me because I felt like I was going to have a panic attack from 'certain memories' if you understand what I mean...

"Have I ever told you how cute you look?" Mike asked grasping my chin and forcing me to look at him. "U-Uh no...y-you never even t-talk to me th-that much." I muttered pulling myself away from his touch, it took me awhile to do so and I don't know why but, it was kinda nice. Oh fuck, I liked it? Fucking hell, what was wrong with me?! He didn't stop there, he kept on whispering sweet nothings in my ear which made me want to just yell at him to stop but with every word I spoke I stuttered, what in the world was Mike doing to me? Then at around four he finally acted...he kissed me...my mind went numb, I didn't know what to feel or what to think.. Pleasure? Pain? Happiness? Sorrow? Fear? Excitement? I couldn't decide, well my mind couldn't decide...my body could kinda could..mainly because I didn't pull back from his lips, they were so soft yet fierce and warm and the kiss was so passionate...it made me feel loved...and wanted...

[SMUT BELOW, WARNING.]

My heartbeat increased as Mike moved closer to me, why wasn't I stopping this? Why was I letting this happen? He pressed himself closer to me, our bodies touching only separated by the thin fabric of our clothes. My mind stopped altogether and I tried to push him away, "M-Mike s-stop! T-This i-isn't ri-right!" I protested but he chuckled...oh my god his voice was so deep...."Why would I stop this Jeremy? It's clear that we are both enjoying it, plus I have no care as to what your wishes are. I'm just here to enjoy my time~" Mike mused as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his chest...and his abs...a-and his...wait! Snap out of it Jeremy! This isn't like you! You need to get him off of you and get out of here! I was about to protest against him once more but his lips met my neck. He gently bit down on it and scraped his teeth against my fragile skin.

I had to bite my bottom lip to hold back screams and moans...he started grinding against me and my hands gripped the edge of the desk harshly while my knuckles started to turn white. He chuckled looked up at my face which was a dark shade of red, "Well are you done protesting or must I tease you more?" He questioned giving my ass a small squeeze. I gasped a little and slightly glared at him. "M-Mike th-this isn't y-you! Y-You have a-a girlfriend! Sh-She wouldn't l-like this!" I tried to reason with him but his mind was made up as he took my shirt off, I didn't expect him to speak again but he did. "You don't get it do you? I'm not Mike, just a spirit using his body to have a little fun. Besides he's pansexual and not exactly resisting this. I'm sure he doesn't mind though...he has kept an eye on you and you never even noticed....shame about Doll though. Oh who am I kidding? She's a bitchy whore." He shrugged chuckling darkly once more as his hands gripped my hips.

Wait what...Mike was pansexual? He never really showed affection towards anyone but Doll though...and he kept an eye on me? Why? What am I to him? Why would he say that to me? And what the hell was a spirit doing here? Why was it controlling him? I groaned lightly as he suddenly flipped me around and laid me against the desk. Fuck he was rough...I whimpered as I heard his pants drop to the floor, next his hands were pulling on my pants. 'Oh god please be gentle please be gentle please be gentle.' I repeated to myself. I was stupid to think he would be, because in the next moment I screamed out his name when he roughly trusted into me. At first he was slow letting me get adjusted...which was nice to say I'm the least, but he moved faster and harder. For some reason I was enjoying it...

His skin was hot against mine and his pants came out with his moans...fuck he was perfect...I was driven by lust as I let him roughly fuck me...he kissed along my neck biting it every so often, my body trembled at his slightest touch, his pace slowed but his roughness did not. I was enjoying this way too much as I moaned out his name my breath shaky, "M-Mike...." I panted as his nails raked down my back making me shiver. ".F-Fucking hell Fitzgerald...I should possess Mike more often..." He muttered as he slammed into me again, fucking hell this was too much, me body was shaking and I was feverishly blushing, suddenly he started picking up speed again, thrusts came harder and more rapid. He bit my shoulder harshly as he stiffened a little and came inside of me. I cried out as that sent my nerves over the edge and I came as well falling limp underneath him as I tried to regain my breath.

He laughed a little and kissed me after he pulled out. "Oh and by the way, he may not remember everything that happened here tonight but he certainly felt it. Have fun with that knowledge." He stated before leaving me slumped over the desk.

[SMUT SCENE OVER AS WELL AS A TIME SKIP TO A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER STILL MY LITTLE CINNAMON ROLLS POINT OF VIEW.]

I groaned as I slid into the bath tub, my whole body aches from a few hours ago...I don't think I would ever get those words out of my head. 'He won't remember it but he certainly felt it.' I shivered at the thought as the hot water engulfed my body, I should probably skip school tomorrow if I can't walk...Shadow lay on a rug near me quietly sleeping. At least she would get some sleep...I was going to be awake all night. I scrubbed my body clean and got out, I pulled on a evergreen hoodie and some sweat pants before I snuck up to my room so I didn't wake up my drunken father.

I sighed and laid down on my bed resting my head. I had a secret to keep...a secret to keep from the guy who it is almost impossible to keep anything from. A secret that could ruin my life...a secret that could ruin his life. A secret that could change both of our lives. A secret that would be revealed soon.