Chapter 30:Darling don't be afraid

[A/N:Hey guys, sorry but this is the end of this story. I just really need a break from this.]

Mike's P.O.V
___________

I smiled as Jeremy came to the realization of me being awake and alive. He hugged me tightly, sobbing quietly...I hugged him back as best as I could. I was still weak from everything that had happened in the past few weeks I believe? I had no idea how long I had been out..."M-Mike! Y-You're alive and o-okay and I-I thought had l-lost you for g-good..." He sobbed whimpering, I smiled a little and moved his hair away from his eyes, "Of course I would come back for you Jere... I love you.." I whispered hoarsely.

He frowned a bit before saying, "I love you too Mikey...so uh w-what now..?" Jeremy asked "Well I do believe you just asked me to marry you..." I smirked he blushed a little and nodded, "Y-Yeah but I think w-we should wait until we're out of high school." He stated and I nodded in agreement, "Yeah that would be more logical."

He smiled again and kissed my forehead a faint blush reached my cheeks. "W-Wow I made you blush for once..." He chuckled a light grin playing on his features. I smiled as well and wrapped my arms around him, this was the beginning of something beautiful.