Discoveries

Nickole.

I was in my brothers room smoking a fatty of blue dream and sippin' lean with him and his friend Money. "All I'm sayin is if yo name Money, you should be getting paid." I said before sippin my sizzurp.

"You already know, I'm paid in full." He said.

"Whatever." I said getting up. "I have homework, so I'm going to my room." I said grabbing my lighter from my brothers closet. "Stop stealing my fucking lighters!" I said leaving.

"How you know it's yours?" He asked.

"My name is on it." He sucked his teeth and I went in my room. I did my homework and when I finished, Money came in my room.

"Yo brother said he'll be back. He want me to baby sit you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Get the fuck out." I said.

"You still mad at me?" He asked. "You already know he can't know." He said.

"It's been two fucking years, I'm tired of sneaking around." I said. "I'm definitely tired of fucking in the back of a car." I added.

"Ight, I'll tell him when he gets back."

"I swear to fucking God, if you don't it's quits."

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked.

"Not until you tell him." I said.

"Just a peck, or I ain't telling." He said and pecked his lips. "You still mad?"

"Yes, until you tell him, I ain't fucking with." I said.

"You ain't fucking with me?" He asked and I played the song for him. "It's like that?" He asked and I laughed. "Aye, but how you think he gon act? You sixteen... his little sister."

"He always tell me, when I'm in a relationship as long as I'm happy he cool and for the most part, I'm happy."

"For the most part?" He asked.

"Yes, I can't openly be happy." I said and he sighed.

"But look at the age difference?" He said and I threw my head back.

"You fucking up my high!" I whined.

"You brung the shit up!" He said.

"I also said leave."

"Well, ima leave and find another time to tell him then." He said before leaving my room.

"I'm done with your shit." I said going downstairs. I went in the kitchen as my brother got home.

"What's wrong?" My brother asked as I put noodles in my mouth, shaking my head.

"How's everything with you and Mia?" I asked about his girlfriend.

"Pretty good." He said. "She had a pregnancy scare last week." He said and I laughed.

"You need to wear a condom." I told him.

"I know." He said glumly and I laughed as Money came in. "What about you and the mystery nigga you dating?" He asked.

"I don't fucking know right now." I said getting a drink out the fridge, then looking at Money. "What about you Money? How's everything with your mystery girl?" I asked him.

"Yeah, ain't y'all been together for about a year? Almost two?" My brother asked him and he nodded. "Haven't you been with ole dude for two years too Nick?" I nodded.

"Y'all should like double date or some shit." He said.

"Nah, that wouldn't work for me. I'm thinking of breaking up with mine anyway." I said.