Damaged

"Your pregnant why are you wearing that top?" Money asked as I took a picture of my outfit.

"Because I'm pregnant, I'm wearing as many tops that show my belly as I can before it's too late."

"I don't like that on you, go change and get rid of it."

"Money, I should at least be able to wear what I want before your child ruins my body!" I exclaimed. "I promise no cookie cutters, but I'm wearing my bralettes and crop tops!"

"No, go change." He demaded, blocking me in the closet.

"Money move!" I exclaimed.

"Change." He said and I shook my head.

"Move before I kick you in the balls!"

"Nickole, it's not that serious." He said.

"Then why you trippin' on me?" I asked. "I wore this a few times and you liked it."

"Because you finna be somebody momma and you need to get out of the habit of dressing in revealing shit and put the habit of acting like a fucking child." He said sternly.

"That's what I am!" I exclaimed. "I'm a child! I'm seventeen! In case you forgot that. I'm not changing shit for a baby! Especially in my teen years! That's not fair at all!" I said.

"You should've thought about it! Now change."

"No! Fuck you and this baby, I'm doing what I want." I said grabbing my MCM cross body bag and pushing him out my way.

"Wow, you bein' hella childish." He said shaking his head walking away.

"How am I being childish?" I asked following behind him.

"Ion wanna argue wit' you right now Nickole."

"It's too late." I said. "How am I being childish? I'm sorry my level of maturity isn't the same as yours, but guess what I'm a child! I'm a minor! And right now if anyone is being childish, it's you!" I said and he shook his head.

"Nickole, go change and leave. I just told yo ass I don't feel like arguin' wit' you right now." He said in a louder tone than before.

"Oh my God! Why you actin' like that?" I asked him. "You not this mad over a shirt, so what the hell?" I asked as someone rung the doorbell. He got up and went downstairs and I sighed. I laid on the bed and my feelings got the best of me because tears started racing down my face. Money came back up and sighed when he noticed I was crying

"Why you cryin'?" He asked pulling me to sit up.

"Because your mad at me and I don't know why because I didn't do anything wrong." I cried and he laughed.

"I'm not mad at you baby, I'm frustrated."

"So it's not my top?" He shook his head chuckling. "Promise."

"I swear." He told me.

"Do you still love me?" He nodded.

"I will never stop loving you, okay?" I nodded and he kissed me. "Stop cryin'." He said wiping my tears. "I love you Baby Goat, and your hormones." He laughed.

"It's not funny, it's annoying."

"It's cute."

"No it isn't." I said as he wiped my tears away. "I love you Chocolate Frappuccino." I said hugging him. He laid me down kissing me. He undressed me real quick and ate me out. He was licking, sucking, biting, teasing, oh my! "Money!" I moaned pushing his head in more as I moved back. He held my thighs and kissed them, he went back to work until I cummed, which didn't take long because he was bomb as fuck!