Girl's Day

"Nicki, go make me something to eat." Money said waking me up.

"No! Your gunna starve because I'm tired as shit." I said turning away from him. I felt him lay on top of me and kiss my cheek.

"I'm hungry Ma." he said turning me over to my back. He kissed me and I turned back over as I grabbed my phone from my night stand. I took a picture looking tired as hell and him kissing my cheek. I put it on Instagram:

Somebody want him? He annoying me right now.

"What you put under it?" He asked taking my phone. "Someone said they want me, so Ima go with her okay." I nodded.

"Be back by two." I said turning on my back. "Wear a condom and make sure she feeds you." he sucked his teeth.

"Baby Goat!" he whined.

"You just a big ass baby, huh?" I asked him and he nodded his head on my chest. I ran my hands through his short cut hair. I took a picture and made it my lock screen. "What do you want to eat?"

"It don't matter." he said and I stretched out under him. I took a deep breath and pushed him off of me, straddling him.

I squeezed his cheeks making his lips poke out, I pecked his lips, "I love you." I said before standing up walking off his double king bed. "And this unnecessarily huge bed even more." I muttered.

"That's fucked up!" he said and I sucked my teeth.

"Why yo ass hear every damn thing?" I asked going to the bathroom. Once I finished, I went to the kitchen and made omlette.

"Location?" he asked as I picked from his plate.

"How you know I'm going somewhere?" I asked him as he fed me.

"Because when you stay and you cook you make your own plate." he told me and I giggled. "So again, location?" he asked me.

"Girls day with Mia, we're going to the mall, the hair salon, nail shop, and probably the tattoo shop."

"She's pregnant she can't get a tattoo or piercing." he said and I smiled. "What do you want?" he asked me.

"Surface back, surface hips, and my belly redone." I told him and he shook is head.

"You know I don't like girls with tattoos, piercings, dyed hair." He said. "When we got together we agreed no dying yo hair, no tattoos, and no piercings besides the ones you have." I rolled my eyes.