Plan

Money

I been up for two days, looking or Nicki. We went to Arizona, they wasn't there, so we came back. Since Nickole been gone, I haven't been able to do nothing, but look for her. I love that girl to death!

Her plan right now, I don't like, so I'm devising my own plan. I need to find a way to meet up with her, but I doubt he let's her leave. I sighed and got up, from the office desk, I took a shower, got dressed and went to the trap. "You Ight man?"

"Some bitch ass got my fiancée, I ain't gon be okay until she back."

"Look, we gon find her, but you need to eat and sleep

"I'm good." I muttered. "She was mad at me, it wasn't nothing I could even do to prevent this because she wasn't even talking to me."

"Bro, you need sleep, you need to eat, so when we do find her y'all can sort out y'all problems and yo mind clear." I sighed and nodded.

"Ight."

"I'll work on finding her and if I figure something out I'll let you know." I sighed and got up.

"Ight, thanks man." He nodded and I left. When I got home I tripped over Red October's and heard the fridge close. I grabbed the run from my stairs and went to the kitchen and seen Nickole standing on the counter getting a plate. I cleared my throat as she grabbed the plate.

"Hi." She said casually like she ain't been missing for the last forty-eight hours.

"Hi? You been gone for two days and that's all you can say to me?"

"No, I made you dinner and I miss you so so so so much and you can't tell anyone I'm here because I have to go back because his high is going to go away." She said pecking my lips and making a plate.

"What?" Asked as she handed me the plate.

"Okay, he can't cook... for starters, so I made him dinner and I had some Xanax in my purse. I crushed up like two and put them in his food, when he passed out I left."

"We need to come up with a plan then."

"Well, I think we should keep feeding him Xans adding two everyday until he's killed. Meaning I'm gunna need more because the two I gave him were the only two I had." I nodded.

I ate and we talked, "Come here." I said and she did, I pulled her on my lap and she pecked my lips. "I feel like shit about that argument we had. I'm sorry baby, I know I ain't the best at times, but I do try. It's just I don't what to say sometimes a--"

"It's okay, I know you try and that's what matters the most." She said and I kissed her. "I love you so much Chocolate Frappuccino!"

I grinned, "I love you too Baby Goat."

She smiled and played in my hair. "Get some sleep, please. I have to go." She said hopping out of my lap. I hugged her so tight and kissed her head. She left and as soon as she walked out the door I missed her like crazy.

Nickole

I crept into the house hearing loud snoring. Thank God he was still out of it. I went to the bathroom and cried my eyes out! I missed Money so much and I wish I didn't have to leave him, but the kid is crazy and I don't want him to hurt my family.

I got myself together and looked at a picture of me and money I had in my purse. I love him and can't wait to be his wife! I sat in the living room, which is what I've been doing since I got here, I don't talk, I don't eat, I don't sleep, just sit. Thinking about what I'm going to do one this bitch is dead!

I'm going to walk down the isle, move to a beautiful house, and have two babies and a puppy. I'm going to school and making Money go too! Everything is going to be amazing and better than every shit thing that happened to me! For once I'm going to be happy with my life. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with what I have, but everything is going to be great! I feel it.