Birthday

"Happy Birthday Nickole!" Mia exclaimed coming in my room with birthday pancakes that had sparklers on it.

"Thank you." I said taking the plate.

"Today, you're with your brother from ten to two, then with me from two to six, we have dinner six to eight, then Money has the rest of the night." I nodded taking my first bite from the pancakes.

"Oh my God these are good!" I exclaimed and she smiled. I took a picture and put it on Instagram.

My sister woke me up to breakfast in bed xx love you sissy @mafiamia

"I wanna hug my boyfriend right now." I said and she laughed.

"You two are too cute!" She said as I texted him.

Me: Baby can you come over and give me a hug?

Chocolate Frappuccino: uh... yeah? Here I come

Me: :)

"I miss him. I haven't seen him in two days! Fouty-eight hours! Too damn long!" I exclaimed and she laughed.

"Why so long?"

"He was getting last minute birthday presents and shit."

"Do you know what he got you?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I'm sure one of them is a Mercedes-Benz." I said and she looked shocked.

"He just got you a car two months ago!" I nodded.

"I wanted another one. I hope it's a G550."

"Is that the one that looks like a Hummer?" I nodded.

"I feel like it's the one he's getting because he likes how I look driving big cars like that."

"He spoils the hell outta you." I nodded and seen it was eight.

"Okay, lemme take a shower and whatnot." I said. I took a nice shower. When I got out I straightened my hair, I decided to wear a neutral body-con dress, neutral Talitha Christian Louboutin shoes. My hair was armpit length when it was straight. I did natural make up , then went downstairs, right when Money came. "Money!" I exclaimed hugging him, he gave me hella balloons! "I missed you." I exclaimed as he grabbed my ass, then pecked my lips. I smiled as he started walking with me standing on his feet. I made a video smiling, then showed his face, then him grabbing my ass. I posted it on Instagram:

I miss my Chocolate Frappuccino! Haven't seen in 2 days too damn long!

"I missed you too Baby Goat." He told me as we got to the kitchen.

"You aren't allowed to stay away from me for that long ever again!" I exclaimed and he grinned. "Like, I'm sexually frustrated, I'm having shopping withdrawals, I haven't bother anyone, I've honestly been having some mad crazy withdrawal symptoms." I told him and he laughed.

"How's your day so far?" He asked me.

"Well, Mia made me pancakes that were really good and basically told me who has me for what times." He kissed me.

"Well, I'll see you tonight, I still have to get your last gift and shit." I frowned.

"I wanna spend all day with you." I whined.

"Doing what?" He licking his lips, then biting his bottom one.

"Morning sex, breakfast, breakfast sex, boo-- Hi Chris." Money laughed.

"You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded as Mia came downstairs. I was hugging Money looking away from them.

"Why you acting like a baby?" Money asked me turning me to the back of the counter.