Planning

"Please! Just try the dress one for me. I wanna see what it looks like off the hanger." Mia said and I shook my head.

"I'm not gunna put on a wedding dress!" I exclaimued.

"Please!" I huffed and put on the dress.

"I don't know which one to get." She said standing next to me in another dress. I seen Money come in, but when he seen me he turned back around.

I laughed, "come back." I said.

"I can't see you in a wedding dress."

"My wedding dress, not her wedding dress." I said and he came back in. "Which one should she get? I really wanna go home and take a bubble bath." I said as he played with my hair. He's been playing in my hair since I overcame my hangover this morning.

"In my opinion or which one I think Chris would choose?"

"Both." She said.

"I think the," he touched his side and threw his hands out down with a curve and I laughed because the dress is fluffy. "He'd probably pick," he made the coke bottle curve. "But if I were you, which is very weird to say now that I think about it but, I'd go with this one because you won't be suffocating your baby." He said playing with the dress I had on.

"Wait there's one more, I'll show you." She said going to the changing room. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

"You look so beautiful." He hissed in my ear and I smiled. "And I can't wait to actually see you in a dress like this." He said causing me to blush.

"I wouldn't wear this as a dress. I actually have my dream dress in mind already."

"Oh, so we are going to get married." He asked and I shrugged.

"You have to propose to find out." I told as he ran his hands through my straight hair.

"I love your hair like this." He said and I smiled. "When we get married all I want from you is no make up and straight hair."

"Nope, your gunna marry my fro and a beat face because our pictures have to be flawless and fleedked the fuck out." I said and he laughed.

"I feel like you have this whole thing planned." He said and I started blushing.

"Every girl has their wedding planned before they even have a boyfriend." I told him. "Our colors are going to be silver and gold or blush, silver, and cream. It's going to be in the winter and small. I don't like my family, soooo. I mean you can invite like all of yours." He shook his head. "Well, I want like fifty people, I only want me and you at the alter because I don't wanna make no one look bad on the wedding pictures from my sexiness. We're gunna have champagne cake, strawberry cake, chocolate cake, marble, German chocolate at the top." He chuckled. "We're going to have chicken, salmon, lobster and/or crab, and whatever you want to add to that. There's another ideas for different seasons." I said and he looked shocked.

"Why you say no if you got everything planned?" he asked me as Mia came out.

"We'll finish this conversation when we're alone." I said.

"Okay and Mia, that dress as well is tight. Nice though." He said.

"Why'd you bring him?" Mia asked.

"We have plans after this." I told her.

"You asked for my opinion." He muttered.

"I know, shut the fuck up Money." She said and he frowned. I change and hugged Money.

"My poor baby." I cooed to him as he pulled me on his lap, then laid his head on my chest.

"She so mean." He whined and I looked at her.