Familiar Faces

"Money, I'm bored! Come home!" I exclaimed.

"I'm handling business." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"If you don't come home on the next hour, I'm leaving." I said and he sighed.

"You not suppose to."

"I don't care! I'm bored!" I exclaimed.

"I'll leave in thirty minutes." He said.

"No, I said an hour or I'm leaving! I'm tired of staying in bed. I had more fun in the hospital when I tired to kill myself." I told him and he sighed.

"She said don't stress Nickole."

"I'm not stressing, I'm pissed off!" I yelled.

"You making this complicated."

"I'm not making anything complicated, these babies are!" I snapped.

"Look, just stay there and I'll send you food and Amber." I just hung up in his face and went to pee.

Bunnybee: wyd? Wanna go to the spa

Me: I wish D: I'm on bed rest

Bunnybee: Tomorrow I'll come over and we can watch movies and eat.

Me: Okay (: ! This is torture and Money keeps leaving me here alone! He's the worst. I don't like him anymore >.>

Bunnybee: You don't mean that and you know it

Me: I know, but he does get on my nerves like he's no help. I think he's cheating.... he's never home

Bunnybee: I don't think he'd do that to you

Me: I think do because we can't have sex because I'm high risk. I know him! He'll find someone else.

Bunnybee: Your just paranoid.

Me: I honesty wouldn't know what to do >.< I don't like this situation!

Bunnybee: he's not cheating love. Talk to him when he gets home.

Me: I'm scared :(

Bunnybee: Don't be. I gotta go your brother wants me to cook.

Me: Okay. Love you guys :*

I ended up taking a nap and woke up to kisses on my cheek. "I love you." Money said kissing my neck. "Sorry I haven't been spending time with you." He added.

"You can't do that, I get scared." I whined.

"Of what?" He asked.

"You cheating." He looked at me shocked and disappointed.

"You know I wouldn't do that Baby Goat. I love you too much! You my world baby, you finna be my wife, I'm in this til I'm in the ground Ma. You ain't gotta worry about none of that shit." He told me and I looked at him.

"Promise?" He nodded. We did our handshake which was two fives and two chest hits at the same time. "What you do all day?" He asked me I looked at him and he laughed.

"I rolled on the bed, I pee'd sixty-two times, I had a lot of candy, I made spaghetti, had about seven pickles, watched Gumball and Darwin, text Mia, did two FaceTime's, and slept."

"Well, today was the last day you are alone. I stepped down, I am no longer in the game." he said and I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because, I might be somebody daddy soon, I don't want them to think it's okay to sell drugs." he told me. "So, I made plan with this dude. He's going to sell me his mall. It has one hundred and two stores in it, so we'll have money, you know? You can get all the stuff you want still, the babies can have all that baby shit, we'd be cool." he told me.

"Money, I wanna get an abortion." I said feeling guilty. "Like, I can tell you are super happy about me being pregnant and having kids, but you have to understand that I'm high risk. The chances of them staying alive is low, and if I do have them I'm putting myself in danger."

"You don't feel like it's worth a try? Think about it, we have a chance to have two little humans that look like us." I laughed.

"I'm just scared. I feel like if I wait, I'll get attached to them and if I lose them I'd be depressed." he kissed my hands.

"You just have to be positive. You can't think like that." he said and I nodded.

"I am only doing this for you!"

"I love you." he said kissing me. He cuddled me and put his hand on my stomach. I locked our fingers together and pushed my butt back on him and he sucked his teeth. "Girl if you don't stop." I laughed.

"We should buy a house before we get married." I said turning to face him.

"Why? What's wrong with this one?" he asked.

"You've had a crazy amount of girls in this house, girls I'm sure you told you were going to marry, I don't wanna be in this house." he laughed. "I don't even want these thing in the house." I said poking my stomach.

"Shit, I'm getting old. Finna get married and have kids." I laughed.

"I think I can one up you. Getting married, pushing two kids out of my no-no square, and graduating high school! My teen years are gone!" he laughed.

"I took those year after they stated." I giggled and looked up at him.

"You started taking them when they started!" he grinned. "Bring me pizza, and Nutella, and a pickle?" he frowned his face up and nodded slowly. He went to the kitchen and I texted Mia.

Me: He's not cheating!!!!!!!

Bunnybee: I told you!!!! He wouldn't do that to you babe, you can tell he loves you!

He came back with everything I asked for. I ate the pizza, then ate the pickle with Nutella. "Nickole, that's gross." I laughed.

"It's what I crave!"

"Why?" he asked and I giggled.

"I don't know." I laughed. "Try it!" he shook his head. "Yes, I'll do whatever you want if you try it." he frowned and bit the Nutella covered Pickle.

"That's nasty." he said and I laughed.

"I crave pickles and sweet stuff and it's always different. Like earlier I had pickles and ice cream, then I had pickles and whip cream, so yeah. But at the same time I crave sour stuff. Fruity pebbles are life too." he laughed.

"This gon be a long pregnancy!" I nodded in agreement.

"Especially if I have to stay in bed!" I said getting up.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Kitchen to put this in the dish washer, start the dish washer, then shower."

"No, I'll do the first two."

"No, I don't like how you do the dish washer! I'll be fine doing this, it's not that major." I said.

"Nickole, you need to be careful." he said and I nodded.

"I'm not even walking fifty feet, I'm okay." he sighed and I went out the room. When I got downstairs I seen blood on the floor.

"Why is there blood on the floor?" I asked loud enough for money to hear as I started to the kitchen seeing a woman covered in blood causing me to scream and drop the glass bowl. Money came downstairs quick and she smiled at him.

"You were suppose to tell me when you got out the hospital." she said and I remembered her face instantly.