Stranger

"What's wrong?" Money asked after getting to kiss me, but I moved away. "Did I do something?" I shook my head. "Did Chris or Mia do something?" I shook my head. "You just having a bad day?" I nodded. "Why?" I shrugged my shoulders as I seen a car. I've seen that car before and I feel like it wasn't good.

"Move!" I exclaimed trying to get Money out the way. "Money seriously! Get out the way!" I exclaimed trying so hard to get him to move, but I was too late. He got shot twice, one to the stomach one to the right side if his chest. Chris and Mia ran out the house. We got him to the hospital and they did surgery. The doctors told us he's fine and they got the bullet out, but he lost a lot of blood. He's an AB positive. Thank God I'm an O negative. I donated and we got to see him a few minutes later.

"Chris went to see who did it." Mia told him.

"Are you okay?" I asked kissing him.

"I'm good Baby Goat." He assured me.

"Next time I tell you to move, listen to me!" I exclaimed hitting him.

"I'm sorry. But do you really have to hit a nigga?" He asked and I nodded. The police came in and asked the dumbest questions.

"Mr. Carter, do you know who shot you?" He asked as Money grabbed my hand.

"Man, what the fuck kind of question is that?"

"Is this your girlfriend?" He asked looking at me.

"Shouldn't you be asking him relevant questions?" I asked. He put his hand on his gun and looked and me I shook my head. "Fucking ridiculous." I muttered. They left becasue Money wasn't being cooperative.

"I love you Baby Goat." He said and I giggled.

"I love you too Chocolate Frappuccino." I said. "You better start listening to me. I seen that car before."

"Gimme a kiss." He said and I leaned down pecking his lips. He licked my bottom lip and I giggled. I kissed him passionately and someone came in.

"So, some of me is in you." I told him as he made me lay next to him.

"What you mean?"

"I mean, you have a pint of my blood being put into you."

"So, I'm stuck with you forever?"

"Even if we break up, a pint of me will be in you." I told him.

"You love me?" I nodded.

"Ima going to get wings." Mia said and we nodded and she left.

"Lemme see your injuries."

"You know I wasn't done talking." He said and I frowned. "Why when I was going to propose you didn't want me to? " he asked and I buried my face in his chest, took a deep breath, and looked at him and he looked so cute and innocent.

"I don't want to get married yet." I told him. "I don't want to feel like damn right when I turn eighteen we have to get married."

"But we don't have to."

"Money, I'm sixteen baby. I know your at the age where you feel like it's time to settle down and get your shit together, but you're with a teenager. I feel like I still need time. Not to explore, but like... I don't know."

"I'm well aware of that, but it don't mean we have to get married right away." He said. "I just wanna know you in this relationship as much as me."

"I am b--"

He cut me off by sliding another ring on my finger, "then marry me one day." He demanded. "I'm not saying today or tomorrow or in two years, but one day I want to get you down the isle."

"Money, I can't take this. There is so much time between now and then, we don't know how we'll end up. If we break up between now and then, it's going to hurt me worst because we're engaged. It'll hurt because your not just a boyfriend, you'd be more than that and the more you are in my life the more it'll hurt when you leave. I love you to death babe, but I'm not ready to think of all the bad things that can happened between now and then."

"I told you I don't goin' no where and I puckered you the most? You've always been there." He sucked his teeth.

"I learned my lesson. I couldn't stop thinking about you, I could barely function, I smoked cigarettes that week, that's how bad I was. I love you, okay. I fuck up sometimes, I'm sorry, but I want to marry you one day. I want you to let me know that you down to do this now."

"Okay give me two months. That's all I need is two months. In two months I will have an answer for you." He nodded.

"So, I gotta buy you a new ring?" I nodded.

"I already seen it."

"It's inscripted, it said V.XXVI.XII & V.XXVI.XIII." he said and I looked at him.

"I don't get it."

"It'll all make sense on the third ring." I laughed.

"Did you plan this?"

"No the band was going to be inscripted with the rest but." I laughed and kissed him. Some chick came him and eyed me.

"You don't listen, do you?" She asked as Mia came in.

"Leave." He told me and I did.

"Who was she?" Mia asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't know, but I don't feel good about her."

A/N:

This is the shortest chapter. It wasn't thay good to me either, but I'll make it up to you all xx -LadeeLyric