Excitement

"Why you cryin' ? " Money asked hugging me.

"There's no peanut butter." I cried.

"I'll go get peanut butter, just stop crying." I shook my head.

"No, I don't want peanut butter. It makes the panty look out of order because it's not in here." I cried and he laughed.

"Okay, until I get peanut butter you avoid the pantry." I nodded as he wiped my tears. "Now, let's go." He said as I grabbed the Caprisun box from the fridge and Gushers from the island and we left. "Are you getting used to the fact of babies?" I nodded.

"I am, believe it or not, excited about them to an extent." I admitted. "Like my search history is clothes and babies." He laughed. "Anyways, they're going to super cute because look at their mommy." I said in a sweet little voice. "Can we go get a pizza?" I asked as we got to my doctor. He nodded before getting out, we went in they got be back. "Can we get nachos too?" I asked Money and he laughed. "I feel like I'm talking a lot and asking for a lot." I said. "I'm so bloated." I complained patting my stomach.

"Shh." He said covering my mouth and I licked his hand and he just looked at me.

"Nickole Anders!" We went back and prepped, then waited for the doctor.

"Money." I said and he kissed my hand.

"What?" He asked me.

"Do you love me?" I asked. "I feel like you've been a little distant from me."

"I'm not distant, I'm always with you, but you talk so much now. I just listen and think about how crazy I am about you, then I think about how long you've been rambling, but then I think about life with you and I stop caring you've been talking for so long." I giggled. "I love you to death Baby Goat!" I smiled and he kissed me so passionately.

"Knock knock, I'm your new doctor,  Ann Gahultra." I shook her hand, so did Money. "Are you the husband?" She asked Money.

"Almost." He told her.

"Engaged?" She asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed and she laughed. She started the ultrasound and everything was great!

"Your last doctor put you on bed rest?" I nodded. "Not any more, what I want you to be in bed for twelve hours a day, you can pick the time frame, but being in the bed all day isn't healthy." I nodded.

"Can we have sex now?" She shook her head.

"I don't think you'll be able to for any time of the pregnancy." I nodded.  "You take prenatal pills?" I nodded. We left a few minutes later.

"I'm so happy that I can get out of that house!" I exclaimed as we got in the car.

"I'm sure you are, so what do you want to do first?"

"You should already know!"

"I don't wanna go to the mall with you." He said and I frowned. "You lucky you cute." I laughed and kissed his cheek. "You ready to be a momma?"

"I have months to go, but I think I am to be completely honest."

"Aw, look at you growing up." I laughed and he grinned.

"I'm just excited to dress them. Like they're going to be so freaking cute. And like decorating their room, and styling the girls hair, and doing their nails." He chuckled.

"What if they're boys?"

"Then I'll dress them. I mean I'm pretty sure it's a boy and girl."

"We'll know soon enough." He said pulling into a mall parking space. "You hungry?" I nodded.

"I want California steaks." He nodded. We went in the mall and down the stairs at the entrance. "Don't fall girl." Money told me with his hand on my stomach, holding my opposite hand.

"Those stairs are steep!" I exclaimed going to California steaks. We got food and ate. "I'm going to donate my entire wardrobe to charity. I'm going to get fat, so I'm just going to redo it."

"Like everything?" I nodded.

"I'm going to see if your sisters want any of it first."

"Amber gon have a ball!" He told me as we started to shop around. We only stayed for an hour and a half because I wanted to go house shopping!

"I don't want any of these houses we looked at." I whined.

"How about, we go look at model home and get it built?" I nodded. "Okay, we can do that tomorrow." He said and I kissed him passionately.

"I spoil you." I joked and he chuckled before kissing me again. "I can't believe how excited I am about babies now."

"You've been on bed rest, you had time to think about it."

"I think staying in the bed twenty-four seven made me realize I'm not doing it for me or my health because I would've aborted them." I said. "I honestly think it's me proving to myself that even though I didn't get the parent love and stuff, I can give it. Yanno?" He nodded.

"I can see why you feel that. I mean, I know you can, and I'm sure you know you can too." He assured me. I nodded. "But maybe you not proving it to yourself, maybe you proving it to your doners." I sighed. 

"Stop being smart!" I whined and he laughed.

"I'm just saying, you know it's true. It's logics." He told me and I shook my head.

"I my not logic, it's more feelings of abandonment that's I'm trying to get our if. I think that if I can love these babies, I'll feel better about my situation... well, so parts of it." I admitted. "ANYWAYS! When I love all my baby weight, we're going to have the wedding."

"Why after?"

"Because, I don't want to be fat when we get married!" He chuckled. "I feel like when the time comes I'm going to get cold feet." He laughed.

"You love me right?" I nodded. "Then why would you get cold feet?" He asked me.

"I don't know. I'm already super nervous about the engagement on its own. I'm nervous about everything right now! The babies, finding a house, being engaged, getting married, everything is so scary." I confessed.

"You'll be fine baby, it's all steps that was gon happen in our life eventually." He told me rubbing my thigh. "It'll be okay." I leaned over the table and kissed him so passionately.

"I love you!" I told him.

"I love you too."