Lost

I laughed and pushed Money away playfully. "Your so ugly." I stated and he grabbed my hand.

"What my babies doing in there?" He asked me putting his hand on my stomach.

"Growing!" I exclaimed laughing. "Getting ready to tear some shit up and knock some shit down." He sighed.

"I can handle it." He said.

"Yo ass better be!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"Be careful." He told me and I nodded. "I love you." He said pecking my lips.

"I love you too." I told him smiling. I got in my car and left to pick up Mia. Once I got off the freeway, I was at a four way stop when I got T-boned. My car flipped over three times, leaving it upside down. People in the houses around called the police and tried to get me out, but it was hopeless! The fire department got be out. I was super bruised, sore, and out of it from ask the blood to my brain.

They got be to the hospital and they had to terminate my pregnancy because the babies died. I couldn't stop crying! Money, Chris , and Mia got to the hospital.

"How you feel?" Mia asked kissing my cheek.

"My leg is broken, my body is bruised, ribs bruised, car totaled, babies dead. I'm pissed off! I have a lot of hate for the drive because he can out fine and I have more Hate for God because I didn't deserve any of this."

"I know, but did you die?" She asked and I laughed.

"Stop!" I laughed.

"I have to figure out what this child is, hopefully she'll show is this time." I laughed.

"It's a boy." I exclaimed as they left.

"You okay? " I nodded.

"I don't really want to talk about it." I admitted and he nodded.

"What wedding colors do you want?"

"Mint and gold."

"I like those colors." I smiled.

"I have so many ideas for this wedding." I told him smiling.

"Enlighten me." He said and I laughed.

"Well, because of you, I hate flowers, so instead of having a real flower bouquet, it's going to be a paper one, with little notes."  I told him.

"So, you'll have mint and gold papers?"

"Gold, mint, black, and white probably." He nodded. "And I want to have it on a black sand beach."

"How many people are you hoping for?"

"Not a lot." I told him. "Maybe thirty, fifteen each." He nodded.

"I can make that work."

"And for our honeymoon, we are going to make a baby!  Because I actually want one now!"

"Oh really?" I nodded.

"I was really excited about the babies. Like it's a live baby doll." He laughed.

"You know, we can try in a few weeks."

"Nope. I forgot to mention, we're not having sex until we're married."

"What?" He exclaimed and I laughed.

"I'm serious. It'll make our honeymoon night more intimate."

"But-'"

"That's what I want! Please, you won't die."

"I've never went this long without sex, it might." He joked.

"Money!" I laughed and he kissed me.

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I said kissing him again, then heard someone clear their throat.

"It's not respectful to have your tongue in his mouth when your father is in the room." I heard and I jumped moving closer to Money.

"You are not suppose to be anywhere near me!" I exclaimed as he stepped closer.

"I've been missing you Baby, your body." He said rubbing his hand together and licking his lips. "Just like your mother when she was young." He said.

"We can make this easy and you leave my girl alone, or you can go missing. Which one you want?"

"Is that a threat?" He asked Money who was standing on front of him.

"No bitch, it's a promise." He stated.

"I'm not leaving my daughter." He said as Money sent a text. Chris' dad's phone rang and after answering he narrow eyed Money before running out.

"You okay?"

"He's up to something and somebody is going to get hurt." I said.