Insecurities

"Baby, are you okay?" Mia asked rushing to Chris who just got off the floor. He nodded and looked at me.

"You moving back in with me and Mia." I nodded. "Drop her off in two days." He told Money and he nodded before he left with Mia.

"You good?" I shook my head.

"I can't have a normal life, everytime something good happens in my life it gets fucked up. I swear it wasn't meant for me to be happy! I'm surprised nothing bad happened to our relationship yet."

"Baby, they test. Everything gon good." He told me. "We g--"

"How is everything going to be okay? Nothing about this is going to be okay." I cried and he sighed. He hugged me as I cried on his shoulder.

"Have I ever let anything bad happen to you?" He asked and I shook my head. "Then why do you think this ain't gon be okay? I never let nothin' happen to you and I never will." He said wiping my tears.

"Money, I'm just scared." I cried. "What if your not around me and he get to me? I- I can't! Wh-what if he-he rapes me again? I may not seem like it, but I'm traumatized from that. I- I--"

"Breathe!" He said as I had a panic attack. "I love you." He said as I started to hyperventilate. "Talk to me." He said.

"I love you too." I said as it got worst. He stood me up and made me hop around on one leg and he did it with me.

It calmed me down quick, "I don't want you worrying about this situation, he ain't gon get no where near you." He told me and I nodded.

"Promise?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I promise." He said and I smiled.

"You're so cute." I told him and he laughed.

"I love you Baby Goat." I smiled.

"I love you too! Mwah Mwah Mwah Mwah Mwah." I said and he laughed.

"Mwah mwah?" I laughed. "So, I got a question." He said and I looked at him. "Where is your stash?" I laughed.

"You still haven't found that?" He shook his head. "I found yours and you haven't found mine."

"How do you find out the stair opens?"

"I tripped over the edge of the stair and felt it rise up." He shook his head laughing.

"Come on, ima show you." I said getting up and I hobbled to the corner of the livingroom. I sat on the floor and pulled up two pieces of wood from the floor.

"What the hell." He exclaimed and I laughed. "How did you find this?"

"Remeber that one time we were playing tag in the dark?" He nodded. "Well, I sat here for my hiding spot and I realized it sounded more hallow than the other spots, so when you left I investigated.

"Nosey ass!" I nodded.

"Especially when it's yo shit!" He shook his head laughing. "You ain't even showed me yo social and I now that shit by heart."

"You don't even know my number by heart."

"I know yo social though!" I said.

"But my number."

"Listen to me, I know your social." He laughed and I kissed him.

"754575912." He laughed

"That's crazy." He said and I laughed. "Well, I know your full first name."

"Stop!" I exclaimed.

"Nickole Ann Marie!"

"It's quits!" I exclaimed and he laughed helping me up.

"Yo parents gave you a crazy long name."

"Doners!"

"Nickole Ann Marie Courtney Anders."

"My middle name isn't Courtney." I said.

"Oh wait, that's Amber's yours is Justine." I laughed and nodded.

"What are we gunna name our son, whenever we have him?" I asked him.

"Money."

"One Money is enough for this household!" I said before pecking his lips.

"No such think as too much Money."

"Don't ever say that to anyone else." I laughed and he sucked his teeth before I straddled him.

"Am I going to see you when I move?" I asked him and he nodded.

"If I can't come see you I'll video chat you." He told me.

"You better! If I go a day without seeing you, I'll kill you."

"Why are you so violent?" He asked and I laughed.

"Because I'm crazy and I need to make sure you know, so everytime you do something I won't like you know it'll affect you negatively." I said smiling.

"Should I be worried that your smiling?" he asked me and I shook my head.

"Not at all." I said smiling.

"You sound like a killer Barbie." I giggled and smiled.

""I am." I laughed before kissing him passionately.

"That's kind of sexy." He said and I giggled as he get between my legs.

"What else do you think is sexy?" I asked him smiling. He looked down at my body licking his lips, then biting hid bottom one. I giggled, "not even! I'm so fat!" I said pulling at my newly fattened body.

"Stop." He said pulling my hand away. "You not fat." He said.

"Yes I am."

"Let's take a picture." He said and I laughed. We took a really cute picture together and he put it on my Instagram: My trap queen ♤

"You love me?" I asked him and he nodded. "Even tho I'm getting fat."

"Stop! You not fat, you not getting fat, you're perfect! You need to stop with this new self esteem thing, nothing is wrong with you."

"Okay!" I whined.

"I'm serious Nickole!"

"I know you are! You just called me Nickole."

A/N:
I will be starting work soon, so I won't have much time to update. I will still try when I'm free, but they won't be as consistent. Just know I will still update as soon as I can

Xoxo, LadeeLyric