Feelings

"I'm going to kill you Money!" I yelled punching him in the face.

"Keep yo fucking hands to yo self." He said backing me into the wall. "You need to chill the fuck out! I told you I just found out too."

"How you just find out when you took a fucking test? You knew it was a possibility and you didn't tell me shit!" I yelled.

"Okay, I was a few months late telling you, but you was always talkin' bout telling your brother, so I couldn't tell you."

"Wow, like you haven't changed the topic on me before! You can find time to tell me everything else, but you fail to tell me something this big." I yelled pushing him. He pinned me against the wall with the hardest face ever. I hate that this was turning me on so much.

"I just told you to keep yo hands to yo self girl! It was a mistake, you know I didn't want the shit to happen. Calm the fuck down."

"No! Fuck you!" I said shoving him away from me. I grabbed my car keys and was about to leave. He stopped me and I sighed.

"Remeber our deal, you can leave mad." I rolled my eyes. I went back up stairs to his room, slammed the door and locked it.

"Open the door Baby Girl." He said as I got a towel from the top of his closet. I could barely reach, but I got it with a little jump and a little box fell. I grabbed it and opened it. It was a ring... a wedding ring! I gasped and dropped it. I turned the shower on as I called Mia and she answered in the third ring.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I found a ring." I whispered.

"A what?"

"A ring! R-I-N-G."

"Like a wedding ring?" She asked.

"Yes. It's inscripted too." I said looking at it.

"What does it say?"

"Chocolate Frappuccino." I cooed to her frowning because it's so cute! "I can't right now! We're having a huge fight right now. I locked him out and was about to take a shower and it fell when I was getting my towel." I whined.

"Just put it back, take a shower and talk to him."

"I don't wanna talk to him."

"Then don't, but don't do what I did. I took it to your brother and told him to propose because I couldn't wait." I laughed. "Okay, I gotta go. Good luck." I hung up and threw my phone in the bed and the ring back at the top of the closet. I took a long cold shirt, washed my hair, and shaved. I got out the shower and put my hair in a bun. I put on Money's favorite black lace panties and bra.

"Baby, can you open the door now?" He asked and I sighed, I unlocked it, laid in the bed and covered my whole body.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He said sitting behind me. "Baby, our anniversary is in four days and I know you can hold a grudge. I don't want you mad at me baby, I don't want to ruin our anniversary. So, let me tell you this right now. That baby ain't mine, I had a one night stand with her five years ago and the baby is about to be two. I love you, so much and I would never ever ever cheat on you because I love you so much. Please tell me you forgive me for not telling you before."

"I love you too, but I'm still mad." I said turning the way he was sitting, still under the cover. He pulled the cover from over my face and looked at me. I looked down and he licked his lips, "I fucking hate you!" He laughed and grabbed my ass.

"You forgive me?" He asked.

"I actually forgave you when I was in the shower." I admitted. He pulled the cover off me and looked at my body like it was the best thing he ever seen, like it put him in a trance or something. I giggled and pulled him down to kiss me. "From now on, you tell me everything! Do you understand me?"

"Everything?" He asked and I nodded.

"From gifts you buy me to every shit you take." He laughed at my joke. He positioned himself between my legs and kissed me. He kissed down my mouth to my neck. He was licking, biting, kissing, and sucking everything. He went down my chest, stomach, thighs, inner tight, to my cookie. He looked up at me and I was sitting up on my elbows.

"What you think you doin'? These tricks that happen down here are secret, you just lay back and enjoy." He said pushing me back down. He grabbed my hand as he licked my clit through my panties. It felt amazing! He came back up licking to my belly button, he licked back down and took my panties off with his teeth. He pushed my bent legs down, like Indian style, but not crossed. He nibbled, kissed, licked, and sucked my kitty kat.

"Oh my ga--" it felt so good I couldn't even finish what I was saying. I had an orgasm, oh God! Money cleaned me up with his mouth, then kissed me, putting my panties back on.

"Did that really make you forgive me?" I shook and I felt his hard member poke me.

"That's what I want. That will make me really forgive you!"

"He don't deserve her." He said referring to us.

"But she loves him and she knows that although he doesn't deserve her all the time she needs him in her life."

"Why?"

"Because, he gave her a reason to live."

"Was she suicidal before him?" I nodded as I tear fell down my cheek.

"He came just in time, because on May 25th, 2013 she planned to kill herself that night." I admitted. "And she never told anyone until know." I said quietly as tears fell down my face rapidly. He laid next to me and pulled me in his arms. "Before we met my parents told me they didn't want me. They said they didn't care what happened to me as long as I was out of their house. That's why Chris and Mia adopted me. I was really depressed when we met and you made me feel better like everytime we texted, went out, talked on the phone, anything with you made me forget all the shit that was happening in my life. And honestly when we first got together, I liked the way you made me feel, the attention, but at the same time I was scared that you'd hurt me." I told him wiping my tears, but he stopped me. He kissed them away, the wiped the remaining tears away. "That's why I can never stay mad at you, because I feel like if I'm mad at you for too long you'll leave me and I'll be back to where I was when we met." I told him.

"I ain't goin' no where baby. And if you ever, ever feel that way or any type of way, tell me, so I can help you. I'm not just here to spoil you, I'm here to do anything and everything for you." He said with his face in my neck from kissing my neck after my tears.

Chris