Out

"Nicki, I don't care what I said before. I want you out now." Money said.

"Why?" I asked him putting my hair up, then a shirt on.

"Because baby, shit is about to happen and I don't want you to get hurt. It's already risky for you whether you in it or not."

"Then why do you want me out?"

"I just fucking told you!" He yelled raising his hands. I looked at him, he has never yelled at me, ever! "I'm sorry." He said and I got up. I went out back and texted Mia.

Me: Mia, I'm sad :(

Bumble Bee: What's wrong?

Me: Money yelled at me.

Bumble Bee: Are you guys arguing?

Me: Yea, but he has never yelled at me

Bumble Bee: Really!?!????!!! Like never? In the 2 years y'all been together he's never yelled at you?

Me: No. Like he said sorry and all, but it made me sad.

Bumble Bee: Awh y'all so cute

Me: No, it's not cute! I wanna cry.

"I'm sorry Baby Goat." He said sitting next to me by the pool. "I'm frustrated, I'm scared, I didn't mea--" I pushed him the pool and he splashed me. "I let you do that." He said and I smiled. "I'm sorry." He said rubbing his hands up my thighs.

"And." I said for him to continue.

"I will never yell at you again."

"And." I said again.

"I'll make it up to you by give you head for two hours."

"And." I added

"I'll cook for you for a week."

"And."

"I'll take you to get a new car tomorrow." He said.

"And."

"I'll take you clothes shopping tomorrow."

"And." I added as he grabbed my ass and kissed my inner thigh.

"I'll love you for ever and ever. And I'll love this forever and ever." He said kissing my treasure box. He basically hugged my waist so when I had an orgasm I shouldn't move away. He started eating me out and fingering me.

"Money." I moaned closing my legs.

"Why you always do that?" He asked talking about me closing my legs even he eats me out and when he have sex I run away.

"I can't help it, like I love how it feel, but like the feeling is too amazing and I can't take it." He grinned and got out, positioned himself between my legs.

"Stop, we can't have a wet t-shirt contest. You'll win." He laughed and kissed me.

"I think we should have a short term camp out and talk." I looked at him with narrow eyes. "We just need to come to some agreements."

"I get food and drinks, you get bug spray and blankets." He nodded and we went inside. I basically got all the junk food from the pantry, hella water, Gatorade, and sodas, as well as weed because I know he's gunna make me get out and that means I can smoke." We met in the backyard and cuddled. I took a picture of the junk and our bodies cuddled up. I posted it, with the caption:

All his idea and so far I'm loving it (:

"Okay, what are talking about?" I asked him as I ate a red vine.

"You know what we talking about."

"Wait, lemme just say, no engagement talk." He nodded.

"That wasn't my plan." He told me. "We gon start with you getting out the game. I don't want the wrong people to find out the right shit. I love you and I don't want nothing to happen to you. You being apart of the operation make everything worst, they got easier access to you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if somethin' happened to you." He said and I looked at him.

"You know what, I know you." I said opening a bag of Chili Cheese flavored Fritos. "I know you will make my life hell until I say I'm out, so I'm out."

"For real?" I nodded.

"I'm out, I didn't like working with you anyways. I love you, but you are the worst boss ever! You're so mean!" I told him and he laughed grabbing my boob. "Release my B."

"A!" He exclaimed.

"Shut up!" I exclaimed tackling him. He smiled grabbing my thigh and waist. I took his picture and post it on Instagram:

Dis tew much sexiness my Daddy possesses

"What else we have to talk about?" I said eating a grape covered in cream cheese.

"Mia is pregnant and we all know that you w--"

"Ah hell, I ain't livin' wit' no baby!" He chuckled.

"We know, so maybe you wanna move in with me."

"I might as well, I basically live here already."

"Yet, you still haven't cooked for me." He said and I laughed.

"I can't cook." He looked at me with narrow eyes and I laughed. He has had my cooking before, but I never actually cooked for him. "Okay, I will make you... hmm, what do I want to make you?" I asked myself tapping his chest. He pulled me down and kissed me. "What's your favorite thing to eat?" I asked and he positioned himself between my legs

"You." He said and I giggled.

"I love you Chocolate Frappuccino." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you too." He told me and I smiled.

"You didn't clean your plate." I said pushing him down. He started eating me out pinning legs down.

"You know, we don't have a far trade with this."

"We can discuss this later." I said pushing his face back down. He started nibbling on my clit and lost it. "Ah! Wait." I moaned pushing him, but he wasn't budging. He squeezed my thighs as I squirmed around. "Ah fuck!" I cried pushing my head in more because that spot was bomb! "Money!" I cried arching my back. I squirted a white liquid, making me jump and shake.

"Damn girl." He said licking and sucking the fluid the gushed out of me from wherever it ended up. "How'd I do?" He asked kissing up my body through my shirt.

"Really have to ask?" I asked and he kissed me. "Remeber when we first started getting all sexual and what not?" I asked him and he nodded. "It was so awkward."

"You made it awkward." He said and I laughed.

"You know you are a bad influence. You turned a good girl into a pot head and a virgin into a whore." I said playing with his ear as he laid his head on my chest.

"I love you." He said. "And one day I want you to be my wife." He added. "And maybe we will adopt a dog."

"No, that's a responsibility. I don't want responsibilities. I just want you to spend money on me and love only me."

"Only you? I got family I gotta love." He said and I frowned.

"But I don't know them, so they don't get yo love." He laughed and kissed me. "Besides, I'm like a baby. I need all of your love and affection."

"All of it?" I nodded.

"Every last drop of love you have, I need it."

"Needy ass." He said playfully hitting me. I giggled and straddled him.

"Only with you." I told him.