Baby

"What'd you do Money?" I asked seeing a Maison Des Fleurs box on the bed.

"I can't buy you flowers?" He asked me coming out his closet putting his shirt on.

"The last time you got me flowers, you told me bad news, so what is it?" I asked him. "Warrant for your arrest? About to lose all your money?" I asked him. "Oh my God, did you cheat!?" I exclaimed taking my earrings off getting ready to kick his ass.

"No, no, no, I didn't cheat, I would never cheat on you." He said hugging me.

"Well what is it?" I asked looking up at him and he pecked my lips.

"Swear you won't get mad at me." He said.

"If it's something to you know gon make me mad, why make me say I won't when we both know I will." He sighed and hugged me tighter.

"Well, remember when I said all my teen horniness  got pushed back to my twenties?" I nodded. "Well, my first time I didn't wear a condom because, well, I didn't have one, but I swear she said she was on the pill."

"Money, get to the point." I demanded.

"I might have a three year old son." He said and I kneed him in the balls. "Oh shit." He grunted doubling over.

"If your going to tell me something that big, do better than flowers!" I exclaimed throwing the box at him. I left and went to Ramona's. I got a burrito and went to the mall. I shopped around and bought hella clothes, on Money's debt card! I went home and Money was already there. I completely ignored him and went to the backyard to smoke.

"I deserved that, but in my defense I didn't know about him and he was a year before us."

"I don't care when he came, I didn't want any type of baby animal in my life! Why do you think I'm moving out? I can assure you its not because I actually want to stay with you, no offense." I said, then lit my hello kitty pipe.

"Well, you either gotta accept it and be here for me or leave."

"I'm not mad at you, I just need time to let it yanno, settle in and what not." I said and he nodded. "Just know I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I said kissing him. I laid my head on his lap after sitting my pipe on the table. He started swinging the backyard furniture stuff.

"Hey you little love birds." Mia said moving my feet, then put them on her lap. "So, Nicki." She said before biting the pickle she was eating.

"You're about to ask me something that you know I probably won't want to do, aren't you?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Will you be my maid of honor?"

"You lucky I love you."

"Thank you! Okay, so I'm making the guest list now, when I'm done I'll let you know and you can help with sending out invites." I nodded. "Oh yeah, we're doing registration tomorrow, so buy before everyone gets the good stuff." She added. "Money, no strippers at his bachelor party."

"Then what the fuck we suppose to do?" He asked and I looked at him sideways. "You know what, I'm done talking today." He said.

"Smart." I said.

"What'd you do Money?"

"Had a baby three years ago." He told her.

"Awh, don't be mad at him! Y'all wasn't even a couple yet." 

"I'm not mad that he had a baby, I'm mad because one day I know ima have to play step-mommy to some snotty nosed kid." I said sitting up. "I mean, I know I gotta make sacrifices and shit, but a baby ain't my thing." I said grabbing my pipe. I emptied it, then put a bowl in it.