Training

"Lock yo arms." Money told me and I did. "When you shoot, don't get scared, do not drop the gun, and don't jump. Right now you just aiming to hit anything on the paper." I nodded. "All fifteen shots." He added and I nodded. I started shooting and oh my God! I felt so relived of everything. When I ran out of bullets, he got the paper dude closer. I got mostly head, heart, and one to the dick.

"You better watch out for that lower shot." I told him and he laughed. I took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram:

Don't underestimate the little girl *sinister smirk*

"You sure this yo first time using a gun?"I nodded. "Ight, well to reload it. Take the clip out, like this, put the bullets in, put the clip back in." I nodded and did what he showed me. He put another target thing up and sent it as far back as it could go, like last time. "Head." He said and I shot the head and neck. "I said head."

"Well, I know you said head, but there is a possibility you shot someone in the head and they survive, but they pretty much have an instant bleed to death in their neck. I can't think if the word." I said.

"Heart." He said and I hit all 15 shots in the heart. We stayed for an hour and a half, so I could practice with different guns. "You ready to learn how to cook?" He asked as we got in the car. I nodded and he started the car. Trap Queen came on, I made a video of him singing it to me. "Ima show you how yo whip it, so you can remix it for low. You my trap queen, let you hit the Bando." He sang and I laughed.

"We be countin' up, watch how far them bands go. We just set a goal, talkin' matchin' Lambos." I added on. I put it on Instagram:

Position filled ladies. I'm his Trap Queen .

"Let's get matching Lambo's, Mercedes' and Ferrari's." I told him and he looked at me.

"Uh, on your birthday we'll get the Mercedes." I smiled because my birthday is in two months.

"Oh my God, I'll be seventeen!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"I remeber seventeen."

"I don't care if you remeber seventeen, as long as you remeber eighteen and nineteen and twenty."

"You know I like you right?" He asked me, just how he did before he bae'd me.

I smiled, "I like you too."

"No, like really... really like you." He said as we reinacted the whole thing.

"I really really like you too."

"Ight, so you gon have to tell the little Freshman boys you taken." He said stopping at a red light and kissed me.

"Guess what?" I asked him.

"What?"

"You just broke your no PDA rule." I said.

"Yo li'l ass knew." I giggled.

"Just a little, but why can't they know?" I asked. "They grown they'll figure it out."

"Why you want them to know so bad?"

"So bitches can know, you not they Daddy!" He laughed as we pulled up to the bando.

"I love you, they can want me all that want because at the end of the day I know who I belong to." He said and I smiled.

"I still want them to know." I told him.

"I don't because half the people in there, I know who, gon turn on us and they gon go for you first. I can't risk that." He said and I nodded.

"Fine! But let a bitch be around you the wrong way. On God, she gon get her ass beat." I exclaimed.

"Ight." He nodded. We got out and went in. Straight to the kitchen. He looked at my outfit and sighed. I looked down at my red and black #15 jersey, acid washed jeans, and 13's.

"What?" I asked.

"You can't dress nice here, basic clothes."

"This is basic."

He shook his head, "Hey Daddy, when you get here?" The first girl I fought yesterday asked him.

"Girl go somewhere Tink!" He said getting baking soda. He showed me how to make it and, I did pretty good, until it was time to pack it.

"How do I stamp a powder?" I asked and he sighed.

"You just do it!"

"It's a powder it's gunna fall apart."

"It's compacted tight. It won't fall apart." He argued and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Why are you arguing." I asked and I smashed the stamp on the bag.

"Happy?" I asked shoving the stamps in his chest. "Take me home." I added leaving the kitchen to his car. I stood by the car door and texted Mia.

Me: I can't work with Money! He's an Asshole boss.

Bumble Bee: What happens

Me: I'll tell you later. We're on our way >_>

Bumble Bee: You should so bring cupcakes

Me: No, I don't want to have to deal with him longer than I have to.

Money opened my door for me and muttered, "You need to chill the fuck out." I got in safely and he slammed the door. Oh hell no! He got in the car and I put my ear buds in. He yanked one out and looked at me before backing out. "What's wrong with you?" I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked. "I didn't do nothing, you was the one who started with me!" He side eyed me and I laughed. "Are you frustrated?" I asked rubbing his shoulder.

"I'm good." He said and I shook my head.

"The only time you blame me for shit I didn't do is when your frustrated. What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Seein' you do all that shit today, it gave me a bad feeling and I know you won't change your mind. It's frustrating because all I think about is what if something bad happening to you."

"I just wanna be in it for a year. Graduation, I'm done." I said and he looked at me.

"So much can happen between now and then." He said.

"Oh my God, I just realized, you've seen me naked! That's weird!" I exclaimed and he sucked his teeth. "Okay, I'm sorry. I was thinking about sex. But like I'll be fine, in the past year what happened to you?" I asked him.

"I got shot... twice!" He said. "And got arrested. " He added and I frowned.

"I forgot about." I said remember. "You were such a baby when you got shot! Every five seconds Nicki I want this, Nicki I need that, Nicki give me head, Nicki ride me." I whined to him and he looked at me and then tickled me. I laughed and he grabbed my boob. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram:

Creep!!!