War

"Broken leg meet stairs." I muttered looking up the stairs case. "Nah." I said before hobbling to the livingroom.

Me: So I'm just gunna camp downstairs until you get home because broken leg + stairs = another broken body part.

Future Hubby: thug it out. What are you going to do when I'm not home?

Me: Not need the thing that's upstairs

"Lazy ass." I heard Money said.

"Correction! Crippled ass." I said and he pecked my lips. "What's for dinner?" I asked him

"What do you want?"

"I want a lot of crab legs and lobster tails." He nodded.

"You coming with me?" He asked me and I nodded sitting up grabbing my crutches. I hobbled to the car and we got food.

"Your car is going to smell fishy." I sang cracking a crab leg.

"Your car, do want it fixed or do you want a new one?"

"Just get it fixed." I told him and he nodded as I got a text.

Unknown: That boy of yours can't help you. I miss you too much to be away from you

"What does it say?" Money asked noticing I was a little frantic.

"That boy of yours can't help you. I miss you too much to be away from you." I read it as we got to the house.

He laughed and shook his head. "That nigga ain't got a interest in living." He said as we went inside.

"I want to go to the zoo, but I'm not trying to kill myself with these crutches." He laughed.

"My poor baby." He said.

"Amber is coming over tomorrow. She has a date and I get to style EVERYTHING!"

"Date with who?"

"None of your business! She almost twenty, who she goes out with it none of your business."

"Until she thirty-two, it's my business."

"It's not! Me and you were none of Chris' business until recently."

"That's different. I love you."

"Okay, I love you too, but he might love her!" I told him. "And no, it's not that one that beats her." I pecked his lips. "Let her live."

"That's my little sister man!" He said and I laughed.

"You and Chris I swear." I laughed. "She'll always go to you when she needs you! Just let her have a life." I said.

"You don't g--"

"I do, you just don't want me to." I said before pecking his lips. "She will be okay!" I assured him. We talked and I went to sleep. My phone kept ringing back to back, so I gave it to Money. He answered it and when he hung up.

"It was Mia saying that she started dilating?" He asked more than said.

"This bitch!" I exclaimed before cuddling closer to Money. When I woke up Money was in the shower and someone was ringing the doorbell. I grabbed my crutches and went to the stairs, hopped down carefully, then to the door to Amber.

"What took so long?" She asked.

"Money is showering and I'm broken." She laughed.

"Are you guys planning the wedding yet?" I shook my head.

"My plan was have the babies, lose the weight, then get married, but no more babies, so I need a new plan." She nodded sitting on the couch. "Now that i think about it, I don't really want a wedding party. I want it to be just us because it'll be more intimate, yanno?" She nodded.

"I know exactly what your saying." She said. "It'll be cheaper too."

"More money for a new house."

"Y'all moving?" I nodded.

"I don't want to be married in a house where he fucked other girls and I don't want our kids here either, for the same reason. He's not allowed to have memories! Tryna remember another bitch." She laughed as he came in the livingroom.

"I'm finna go." He said and I nodded looking up at him. He leaned down and kissed me. "Love you Baby Goat." I smiled.

"Love you too my Chocolate Frappuccino." I said pinching his cheek.

"Man." He sucked his teeth pulling away from me and I laughed. He pushed Amber before walking out.

"Keep pushing me." She exclaimed.

"Whatever girl." He said before walking out the door. I got Amber and I just talked, then u got her ready for her date. I curled her hair, did her make-up natural, then got her dressed in a long sleeve black top, with the matching skirt, and black Louboutin's. "Where is he taking you?" I asked her.

"CUT by Wolfgang Puck."

"I never been there, they mainly only serve beef and I don't eat it, but let me know if it's good." She nodded. I took her picture and she left leaving me all lonely. So I called Mia over.

"Money was telling me about your plan. Y'all so cute." I laughed.

"It's crazy that we both changed to much." I told her. "Like he was all about selling and getting money, not getting married ever. Now it's like, he wants to go to college and wants a family."

"Y'all grew, y'all become one."

"I noticed that." I admitted. After our one year we became more invested in each other." I told her. "I knew it was real when I willing paid for a date." I said and she laughed.

"It took you a year?" I nodded. "I paid for the third date."

"I wasn't fucking with him that heavy yet."

Unknown: Who's your friend? She's not bad.

I looked behind me before sending a screenshot to Money. He got home hella quick with Chris. "You good?" I nodded and looked at Chris' shirt that had a red dot. "Chris you have a red dot on you." He looked down and as soon as he got on the floor a shot busted through the window, then I heard tires screeching.

"Ah shit! Its time to go to war!" Chris told Money.

A/N:

Okay, the game has 2 winner because one said California Steaks and one said shopping and they're both right. So, @ChaeTheGod and @nenevouxx .Congratulations! Everyone who played, i wanna know WHERE DID Y'ALL GET CINNABON FROM? They didn't go to Cinnabon at any point in Excitement, so idk what y'all read.