Prologue

WARNING: GORE AND DEATH

Y/n's pov

      I felt weird tickles on my neck causing me to slowly wake up from my slumber. I opened one eye to see brown fluffy hair causing me to smile. I moved my hand towards the hair and caressed it a bit.

    "Micha, that tickles", I chuckled a she kissed my neck. I felt him move a bit then I was met with his face. "I'm sorry love, I have to kiss beautiful things", he chuckled a she kissed my cheek once again causing my heart to skip a beat. He laid his head on my chest as I played with his hair.

     "Tonight, we shall finally be wed my love", he sighed. "We shall my love", I replied still messing with his hair. I felt him shift slightly so he could hover over me. He placed his right hand against my cheek causing me to nuzzle into it.

     "Then we shall start making our first child", he cooed in my ear causing me to let out a gasp and smacking him generally on his shoulder . He laughed as he got off me and out of the bed. I followed in pursuit. I grabbed the apron that was lying on top some furniture and put it on me. I slept in my dress all the time. The only time I didn't wore my dress is when washing myself, obviously. 

     I followed my fiancée outside, the children were running around as usual while the adults were working in the fields or other chores. I glanced over to see a group of villagers were making the area for our wedding ceremony. I felt Micah wrap his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him. I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach for some reason, I don't know why. I should feel happy and excited, but I felt a dreaded feeling in my stomach. 

      "Is something wrong", Micah asked. "No, nothing just tired", I replied with a smile. He looked unconvinced, but didn't press me for answered. He gently wrapped a arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "We shall be bonded for life, soon", he sighed as he kissed the top of my head. I smiled as I nuzzled closer to him. "We shall", I replied while staring at ceremony area.

The dreaded feeling got worst

         "Do you Micah, take y/n to be your wife in life and death, nothing will be able to break the bond between you not even the all mighty god himself", The village leader asked. Micah stared at me with a bright smile on his face. 

    "I do", he said while rubbing my knuckles with his thumb. The village leader smiled then glanced at me. 

    "Do you Y/n, take Micah to be your husband in life and death, nothing will be able to break the bond between you not even the all mighty god himself", he asked. I stared at Micah, I never felt this happy in my life. I felt like I was being reborn into a more happier and better life.

    "I-

    "VIKINNNGS", a woman cried as she tried to run towards us. Right in front of our eyes a arrow emerged from her bosom. She released her last a pained cried as she fell to the ground. Viking were now staring at us with cold looks or looks of blood lust. They looked all the same, besides one of them.

    A tall woman with long braided hair and cold piercing golden eyes.  

   The Vikings charged at us causing us to flee in different directions. Micah grabbed my hand as we tried heading into the nearby forest, but Vikings blocked the way. We tried running into one of the houses, but majority them were set a blaze. We held each other tightly as we saw our neighbors, friends and family stabbed to death. 

    "Y/N", a voice cried causing me to look back. My mother was running towards me. Without even realizing it I broke away from Micah's grip to run towards her. A Viking ran towards her with a sword in hand, he pierced her right in her gut. I froze as I watched him repeatedly stab her. She stared at me as he did, her eyes slowly turning lifeless. The Viking noticed me then started running towards me. 

    Micah stepped in front of me and swung the axe as high over his shoulder he could. He brought it down on the Viking neck. The Viking cried out in pain before crashing onto the ground. Micah stared at the Viking in anger and fear then pulled me closer to him.

    "We need to go", he huffed, before pulling me along with him. As we were running though our town, our home. Houses were burning, bodies were everywhere, our friends were running or getting killed by Vikings. I looked around with a tearful face. 

    "Don't worry we'll escape", Micha shouted while looking back at me. I looked at him only to see the huge woman with a sword in hand. She was aiming at Micah's neck. I pulled his arm as hard as I could causing us to tumble to the ground, with him on top me. The woman's sword lodged itself in the ground. Miah and I scrambled to our feet ready to run. The woman ran towards Micah and slugged him in the face sending him flying back. 

     "MICAH", I cried ready to run towards him, but she shoved me to the side causing me to fall back onto the ground. She grabbed her sword and started walking towards him. Micah was still dazed from the punch to the face. He tried standing up, but fell to his knees. The woman raised her sword into the air ready to end him. I jumped to my feet and ran towards them. I got in between her and Micha with my arms spread out in a t pose position. I looked up at her with a tearful face.

    "NO", I screamed at her. Her sword stopped just in time, the blade kissed my skin, making a small cut. Her golden eyes widen as she stared at me.

    "Who is this man to you", she asked, I refuse to answer to her. She pressed the blade harder into my neck. "My husband", I snapped. She looked at him then me. Her evil smile crept onto her face causing a shiver go up my spine. She looked me up and down then stepped closer to me. She moved the blade so now it was press up against my throat as she stared down at me. It was like her eyes were staring straight into my soul. 

     "Your heart, I want it"