Chapter 2

Y/n's pov

"Hey get up", the female viking said while kicking me in the leg waking me up from my sleep. I grabbed my leg in pain while glaring up at her. She gave me a smirk while leaning down a bit causing me to lean back a bit.

"Keep glaring at me like I won't be able to control myself", she purred. I felt my face heat up from rage I felt. She leaned back while laughing as she stood up.

"WE FEAST TONIGHT", she shouted causing them to let out a cheer and started to row faster. I looked around in panic. I felt my body jolt forward when the boat crashed onto land. The woman grabbed by my hair causing me to let out a cry of pain. She released my hair once I was fully on my feet. I gripped my head in pain while turning around. I slowly removed my hands as I looked up in fear. Not too far from the shore we were was a huge wooden wall.

"Come on", the woman said as she stepped out of the boat. She held her hand out towards me. I stared at her while holding my hand.

"It's either you hold my hand or I drag you by your hair", she said while moving her hand closer to me. I sighed then gripped her hand and stepped out of the boat. I went to let go, but she tightened her grip. I hid any sound of pain, but my face did give it away. She smirked at me then began leading me towards the huge wall. The other vikings were way ahead of us, but we were filling close behind.

We entered the entrance way of the huge wall; inside was a village, filled with many houses. This place was a lot different from my home, houses were everywhere you turn. I looked back forward to see a huge bon fire area and tables circled the huge bon fire and open area.

Children were running out in the open and women were farming or doing other daily chores. what shocked me more were female vikings keeping watch or chatting with other women or men as they came in. The men that were with us soon departed from the group and went to their homes. Soon after the woman and I were standing infant of a bigger home, I guess it was hers.

"REMEMBER WE FEAST, DRINK AND CELEBRATE TONIGHT, SO GET READY", sh shouted causing the people to cheer and rush off to get the stuff for tonight. She opened the doors to her home and dragged me inside. We stood there in silence for a good minute, is she going to release me?

"It's nice you held my hand", she said while smiling at me. I gave her a confused look then looked down. I saw she released her grip so I was holding her hand in a tight grip. I released her hand and took a huge grip away from her.

"Go get dress, you have an outfit in there", she said while pointing a finger to a room on the right. I crossed my arms and gave her a annoyed look.

"I like what I'm wearing", I snapped. She gave me a smile then began walking towards me. I backed up each step she took. I bumped into the dresser behind me causing me to grip it. I looked up at her and she stared deep into my eyes.

"I have no issue with forcing that dress on you", she threatened. "I'm not as skinny as you think", I replied with a shaky voice. "No worries, it'll fit you", she said then leave down a bit so she was by my ear. Her hand gripped my waist and gently squeeze.

"Thanks for telling me, I always liked a little meat on them", she whispered causing me to freeze. she backed away from me while laughing. She walked back outside while laughing. I was still frozen in my spot.

"Stupid perv viking", I fumed then stomped into the room where the dress was.