Chapter 5

WARNING GORE

Y/n's pov

I woke up when I felt my body being dragged off the horse's back. I tried moving my hands and legs, but they were still restrained by the rope. I went limp on shoulder as she carried throughout the town. I looked to see people looking at their windows, once they saw me they put the cloth on the window and left.

"I can walk", I snapped as I tried to wiggle out of her grip, but she held on tighter. She made a turn which was weird, since her home was straight a head. I could only look at what was behind her. I was right she was not heading to the house, she was going somewhere else.

I heard the sound of animals, we were at one of the stables. I felt her stop for a moment then heard the sound of a door opening. She walked in the turned around to close the door. The room was very dark now, the only light was coming from a small window near the ceiling.

She placed me down on the ground and turned me around so I was laying on my front. She pulled out her knife and began cutting me free. Once she got my legs free I sent a foot back kicking her square in the face. She stumbles back a bit a she held her nose. I crawled towards the wall and sat against it. I looked to see she wasn't fazed at all by that kick.

"Go ahead kill me", I snapped. "Now why would I do that", she asked. "You said you would", I answered. "If I wanted to wait and kill you I would've done it already", she said as she walked to one of the stalls then began unlocking it. The door was huge, the top of it was to her chest.

She opened it and walked in. She bent down to grab something then started dragging whatever it was out.

It was a person, a young woman to be more specific

She was still in a daze since she was awoken from her sleep. Freyja pulled hard on her hair making her scream in pain and held onto her wrist. She threw the woman forward causing her to land face first in front of me. The woman was able to catch herself with her hands before her face could hit the ground. She sat up a bit and made eye contact with me.

"I-I don't know who this is", I mumbled. "I know", she said while standing over the woman. She grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up so she was facing me. The woman had a terrified look in her eyes. Freyja pulled out a sword and held it up against her neck.

"LET HER GO", I cried out going to reach for her, but stopped when she pressed the blade down harder.

"Look into her eyes Y/n", she said with a calm voice. I looked towards the woman who was still maintaining eye contact with me. She looked just as scared as I was. Suddenly the sound of flesh being cut filled the stable. Freyja sliced the woman's neck open. The blood erupted out and splattered onto ny face and neck.

           The woman was still staring at me as she choked on her own blood and as he eyes started to become lifeless. She finally fell forward, but still dangled in the air since Freyja stilled had a hold on her hair. She finally released her causing her to fall onto the ground hard. I shook tremendously while looking up at Freyja who stared at me with cold eyes, but an evil smile.

          She swiped her sword to the right making the blood splatter across one on of the wooden pillars. She kneeled in front of me and held my face with her left hand, squeezing her to make me look at her. She was so closed I could feel her cold breath on my lips

          "Every time you try to run, someone will be killed for your useless attempt", she mumbled in a threatening tone. She release my face and stood up then headed for the exit, but stopped.

           "I'll wait for you outside, hurry up I'm beat", she whined then left. I sat there staring at the deceased body of the woman. That's when I released that the sounds wasn't animals, it was people. The woman was still staring at me slightly with one dead eye open. I curled in the corner and began bawling my eyes out. Can I really escape her?