Epilogue

Y/n's pov

         My eyes shot open. I sat up to look around to see a cold wasteland. I hugged myself to protect myself from the cold. I stood up, the cold air made me sway a bit.

"By the gods", a voice gasped causing me to turn around. I saw a man, an arrow was lodged deep into his throat. "A woman", he said walking towards me causing me to back away. "Come on now let's have fun together", he cooed. I shook my head rapidly still backing up.

           "Let's see if we can feel something", he begged.  Feel something, what is he talking about?

              "Do you know where we are", he asked. "We're in Hel's kingdom", he laughed. Hel's kingdom is Niflheim, she rules over the place where bad people go to. I glanced down to see my dagger lodged in my chest, where my heart was.

            "I'm dead", I stated. "Yeah yeah we all are now come here it's been a while since I felt another woman's touch", he shouted still walking towards me. I grabbed my dagger to rip it from my chest, but it wouldn't move. My back suddenly hit something , a tree? The man had a look of fear in his face, he toiled off running into the other direction.

            "I wanted to kill him again",  the voice behind me fussed. I turned around to see it was Freyja. The side of her face had a huge scar on it and her head shape was altered a bit.

             "Freyja", I questioned. "I told you we'll go to the same place", she answered. I placed my hand on her chest still in disbelief. She gripped my hand then pulled me towards her. She brought me into a bone crushing hug. I hugged her back just as tightly.

"I told you I own you, by heart, by body and by soul", she whispered. I broke the hug to look up at her.

            "What do we do now", I asked. "We could fuck on the dirt", she suggested. "Freyja seriously", I fussed. "You're no fun, we'll find a cave somewhere", she replied. "Can we go now it's really col-", I tried to say, but I heard something flying through the air. An arrow was shot at Freyja, but she caught it with her hand with ease snapping it in half.

           "Forgot to mention, a lot of dead souls here want to kill me", she said. "Of course they do", sighed. She lift my head with her hand to make me look at her.

            "Don't worry love I'll protect you", she cooed. "You died the last time you said that", I replied. "Now I'm dead and pissed, I lost you once", she said her hand moving to my throat gripping it slightly.

             "I won't let no one take you from me again, I'll fight the gods themselves to keep you", she stated. "I own you", she added. " I love you too", I replied. She lowered her head to kiss me. She dominated me easily, it was like we were kissing for the first time again, but this time I enjoyed it. She broke the kiss to grab her sword and swing it to the side, decapitated a man who was trying to kill her from behind.

            "Let's go, I need to rest this headache is killing me", she said. "I wonder why", I replied. We walked deeper into the forest, where we live the rest our lives, together in the land of the dead.

Author: Hope you guys enjoyed this! Thank you all for reading, commenting and voting this book. I'm kind of upset I have to end it, it honestly felt a bit short, if I can come up with another yandere Viking book I'll defiantly find a way to make it longer

Authors: Not to worry though I have other books yall can check out! Once again thank you all for reading!!!