Chapter 14

Y/n's pov

          The Warhammer slammed right into the side of her head. She took a huge step to the side almost falling, but was able to regain her balance. She stumbled in the snow trying to face towards the Viking. The Viking held on tightly to the Warhammer panting a bit. His face was all bruised up.

           She was able to face him. There was a huge gash wound on the side where she was hit. Blood was dripping out of her nose. She was panting huffing a lot from either the pain or rage. She stormed towards him. The Viking grabbed the Warhammer by the handle with both hands to block her. She grabbed onto it as well, they started to tussle with the weapon, trying to push one or the other back. Freyja barred her teeth at him then pushed back harder. You could see the Viking's feet being pushed against the snow.

         "You fucking cheat", she spat, her speech was a bit slurred. "I'm just fighting for what was mine in the first place", the Viking shouted. "Is that what my uncle told you", she laughed. "He taught me what I needed to adjust to so I can be able to kill a monster" he shouted. "Oh Micah, you just became a monster", she stated. "Do you really think she wants to come back to you", she questioned. The Viking glared at then glanced at me.

          Freyja took that chance to pull the weapon from his hands. She held it over her knee, she brought the handle down towards her knee breaking it half. She tossed the two pieces aside into the snow. The Viking collapsed to his knees then started bawling his eyes out.

         Freyja rolled her eyes then walked towards me. She held her hand out towards me to grab. I grasped her hand then stood up. She walked around me to hug me from behind.

         "Y/n, tell me what do you see", she asked. I looked at the Viking who was still on his knees, he looked heartbroken.

          "A Viking", I answered. "Where's Micah", she asked. "Why are you asking me this", I fussed trying to break free from her, but she held on tightly. "Just...Just answer the damn question Y/n", she slurred. "He was killed in my village by you", I answered. "No no I survived Y/n", the Viking cried crawling on the ground a bit. "I did this all for you why can't you accept that fact I'm alive", he screamed. "I even cut my own damn ring finger off just for you", he screamed while raising one of his hands, he was missing a ring finger.

          "Micah...", I said, a smile started to grow on his face. "Micah is dead, you're not him he would never do that", I stated. "I loved him, but he's in the past now", I whimpered. The Viking smile dropped fast, he looked broken.

           "That's my girl", Freyja cooed, she placed her hand under my chin to make me turn my head to face her. She kissed me hard on the lips. I kissed her back immediately.

             "You bitch", the Viking sneered he grabbed the broken Warhammer. He jumped to his feet and rushed towards us. He had the weapon raised high in the air, he was aiming for me. Freyja shoved me forward making me take a huge step and fall first face on the ground. I hurriedly turned over to see Freyja falling to the side. She was like tree falling towards the ground after being chop down. She crashed hard into the snow covered ground.

             "No no no", I mumbled crawling towards her. I pushed her body making her flip onto her back. I lifted her head and placed it on my lap. More blood was leaking out of her nose. She looked as if she didn't know where to look. Her eyes searched everywhere until it landed in me. She was struggling to keep her eyes open.

             "Freyja, don't go to sleep", I begged slapping her face repeatedly. She raised her hand to grab mines, she made me stop slapping her then placed my hand against her cheek.

             "Stop stop hitting me", she croaked. "I don't want you to die you idiot", I cried some tears falling on top her face. "I told you not to act like that, can't can't control myself", she joked. "We need to get out of here, the others are out in the water I can get them to help you", I said. "Stop telling yourself that", she replied. "My head fucking hurts", she fussed. I could see her eyes turning bloodshot slightly, more blood was coming out her nose. Her eyes was rolling back into her head slightly.

No stay awake please don't go", I begged smacking her face. She gripped my hand to the point to almost crushing it. She was able to focused back on me, she gave me a sinister smile. "I'll see you in Niflheim", she slurred. "I'll sn-snatch you away", she added.

"I I own you", she slurred with her last breath, she died. Her eyes were still open, if I was dumb I would think she was playing dead.

             "Y/n, my love come on", the Viking said placing a hand on my shoulder. I shuffled his hand off me. "Y/n don't do this", he sighed trying to grab my arm. "Get the duck away from me", I spat. "Why can't you accept that fact I'm alive", he sobbed. I saw the dagger holsters on Freyja's belt. I grabbed the handle and pulled it out. I swung my arm trying to stab the Viking. He dodged it by taking a step back.

             "Please Y/n I'm Micah", he sobbed. "Stop saying that he's dead he's dead he dead", I screamed griping my head with my left hand. I lowered my hand then charged at him with the dagger. He dodged every attack. At one point he was able to grab my wrist with the dagger in.

"Are you this stupid", he snapped. "What is so special about her! She destroyed our lives", he screamed. "That's the past", I whimpered. "Let me guess you changed her", he scoffed. "She loved me and I love her". I whispered. "What about me Y/n, I loved you too", he whimpered dropping to his knees. He released my wrist then gripped my dress as he cried into it.

"I loved Micah, but he's dead", I whimpered raising the dagger once again ready to stab him in the back of the head, but he was able to grab my arm. He rose up from his knees . He was a lot bigger now, he towered over me. His hand moved up towards my wrist. He squeezed down making me drop the dagger. He released me then bent down to grab the dagger then stood back up.

"You broke my heart", he mumbled. "She really did steal your heart like she said", he added. The Viking placed the top of the knife over my chest where my heart was. He lift the dagger than stabbed down hard into my chest, stabbing my heart. I looked down to see the dagger sticking out of my chest.

"Follow her into the depths of Niflheim, you bitch", he seethed. I fell to my knees. I looked up at him.

"I told you Micah was dead", I spoke with my last breath.

3rd pov

Micah stepped to the side to let Y/n fall face first into the ground. The impact caused the knife to push deeper into her chest pierced by her heart, killing her instantly. Micah stared at her body with a cold look on his face. The only reason he looked away because a group of Vikings approached him. It was the last remaining ones from his group.

"You killed the pillager", one of them spoke. "I did", Micah replied. "And her whore", he spat. "The remaining survivors are out in the water , there still nearby", a Viking stated. "Do we still have arrows with the gunpowder", Micah asked. "Yes sir", one of the Vikings replied. "Set them aflame ", Micah ordered holding his hand out. A Viking walked towards him handing him a new Warhammer.

"Let's go", Micah demanded walking towards the demolished village. The other Vikings followed behind him bows at the ready. After a while they made it to the other side of the village. They stood near the coast of the water you could see the villagers on their boats. Micah raised his hand making the Vikings raised their bows. He bawled his hand I got he fist signaling the Vikings to fire. The aflame bows went into the air then started raining down on the villagers. You could hear their screams all the way from the water.

"Let's go", Micah ordered while turning around. He pushed passed the Vikings. Once he made it through then then they begs an following him. This was how Micah the Cold was born.