Chapter 11

Y/n's pov

I felt a shift I the bed causing me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes to see it was still nighttime, but a shadow casted over the bed from beside me. I looked to see it was Freyja. She was sitting on the side of the bed. I rolled over and scooter closer towards her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you", she said. "It's fine, why are you up", I asked. " Just woke up, I'll feel back to sleep", she replied. "You're lying", I said. She turned around and smirked at me.

           "Oh really? And how would you know that", I asked. "I just do", I said. "You won't go back to sleep unless I tell you", she asked. "That's right and it'll be hard to fall back to sleep now", I said.

"It's my Father's birthday", she said. "And you wake up in the middle of the night to celebrate", I asked. "No, to just remind myself why I did it", she said. "Do what", I asked.

"Killed him"

I felt my heart drop to my stomach. She turned a bit so she was facing me and gave me an evil smirk.

"I love that look of fear on your face, always have to keep myself in check when you make it", she cooed leaning in a bit. "So uh why why you'd do it", I asked. She gave me a pout then moved away a bit.

"I never really wanted to", she huffed. "My father always told me If I wanted something, just take it", she stated. "I wanted to a rule over this place, so I planned to kill him while he slept", she confessed. "But I chickened out when the tip of the knife was only an inch off his throat", she said. "He woken up when he felt the blade", she said.

"Did you try again since he woken up", I asked. "No, when he woke up he looked disappointed", she said then turned to look at me.

"You're weak he said", she stated. "You were a waste of semen he shouted", she added. "I stared crying immediately and I felt embarrassed so I brought the blade down on his chest and started stabbing him repeatedly", she said. "Mother woken up when I stabbed him about 56 times, she was disappointed as well", she said. "She called me a devil child", she added. "So I hoped off my father and slit her throat", she stated.

"Do you regret it", I asked. "Not one bit, he was the leap I needed to take", Freyja answered. "Because of that I learned to take what I want, when I want it and never felt guilt about taking it", she explained. "Because of that leap I was able to take you", she added. I just nodded my head then laid back down.

"Do the others know", I asked. "Some of them, they really didn't care; the only one who did was my uncle", she answered. "Aren't you afraid he'll come back for revenge", I asked. "No, he ran out into a blizzard when he discovered me that night, he's either froze to death or pissing away somewhere", she answered.

"Are you going to come back to bed now", I asked. "I want to stay up a for a while more", she replied. "Do you want company", I asked. "Yes, I would like some", she answered.

I got from under the covers and crawled over towards her and sat next to her on the edge of the bed. She grabbed me and placed me on her lap. My legs were wrapped around the lower waist, above her hips. My head rested on her chest while she placed her head on top of mines.

"You stink by the way", she stated. "Do I really care", I yawned. "I didn't say it was bad, each time I smell animal piss it'll remind me of you", she flirted. "Nice to be remember that way", I scoffed causing her to chuckle. "Go to sleep so I can just hold you", she said. I held onto her tightly then drifted off to sleep.