Chapter 6

Y/n's pov

I've been trapped here for about two weeks now, I tried escaping multiple times. I tried climbing the wall, running, swimming, anything, but every single damn time she caught me.

She always dragged me back there and killed another person. I learned that the people in the stables were prisoners as well. Every time she brought me back there, rather looking at her in fear they looked at me with hate, so much hate. After that I just stopped escaping and stay inside her home.

"Hey, you can't stay in here all day", she fussed as she grabbed her sword. I just glared at her.

"I'll try to escape", I threatened. "I highly doubt that", she replied. "And besides if you do I can always just kill another prisoner", she added. I sat there quietly for a moment then let out a sigh.

"What do you want me to do", I mumbled. As soon as I said that she turned around with a huge smile on her face. She looked happy as a dog when it's given a bone.

"Let me give you the grand tour of my village", she suggested. "I'm sure you didn't see all of it in the dark", she joked as she walked towards the bedroom entrance then stood there. "Come on, it gets dark fast", she said. I let out a sigh then stood up and put on the winter boots. We left the bedroom then left the house. I squinted my eyes a bit when the sunlight shown down on me. I opened my eyes a bit once I adjust it a bit.

I saw the villagers doing their daily routines. Some were bringing in the fish they caught, some were attending to the livestock, some were sharpening tools and of course the children were playing.

"Come on", Freyja said while patting my lower back the walked ahead of me. I hesitantly began following her. As we walked throughout the village, almost every person we saw greeted Freyja.

"OI! Finally got her out the house eh", a woman exclaimed causing us to stop. "Ah you know they're a bit shy at first", Freya laughed while ruffling my head causing me to frown. "Hehehe that how my husband was at first", the woman laughed. "Tried to kill me the second night while I slept", the woman added before letting out a huge laugh. Suddenly a man appeared from behind her and smacked her arm gently.

"Hey now don't go telling them that, they'll think I'm crazy", he joked. "Hey at least you didn't try to run away a few times in the middle of the night", she replied then winked at me. I glanced down at the ground, embarrassed. Why am I embarrassed I shouldn't be right?

"We should get going now", Freyja said with a smile then started walking causing me to start walking as well. The houses were beautiful, you can tell they were sturdy, build by a master craftsman.

"Do you have questions", she asked while looking back slightly. "Umm who build these houses", I asked. "No clue, really", she replied. "The village has been like this ever since I was born", she added. "You were born here", I asked. Suddenly she slowed down her walk a bit so now we were walking side by side.

"Born and raised", she stated. "My father owned this village, from what he told me him and his brother built it all from the ground up", she explained. "No tools, no help, just their brotherly bond and bare hands", she sighed while raising her arms and placing them behind her head. I looked to see that her muscles flexed as she did. I never realize dhow big her muscles were. She caught me staring at her causing her to smirk down at me. I snapped my head forward, my face was heating up. We made it back to the area where Freyja's home was at.

The kids from earlier were now running towards us with wooden weapons in hand.

"FREYJA LOOK AT THIS MOVE WE CAME UP WITH", a kid shouted. He turned towards one of the kids who was charging at him and stuck his foot out. The kid tripped over this foot and fell face first in the dirt. The boy then stood over him and stab him in his back. The kid on the ground made a fake dying sound.