Chatpter 1

Y/n's pov

"Your heart, I want it"

        I stared up at her in fear and confusion. "What", I asked. Her smiled faded as she placed her sword back in its holster. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to closer towards her. She towered over me which made her much more terrifying. Stared deep into my eyes then glanced back at Micah. Her face broke out into a donated smile.

        "I'm taking you with me", she said then started pulling me away from Micah. I broke free from her grip and turned around to rush towards me. Micah who was rushed towards me as well. She grabbed my hair making me fall backwards on to the ground. She stooped down while drawing her sword out and pressed it against my neck.

      "Another step and I'll kill her", the woman hissed. Micah froze in his spot as the blade dug into my neck. The woman nodded her head towards Micah. A Viking came up towards him and sent a punch into his stomach, Micah released a gasp as he fell to the ground in pain. The Vikings ganged up around him and began beating him. 

         "MICAH", I cried, but soon went silent when I felt the blade press down harder. She pulled me up with her as she stood up. She bent down a bit to put my on her shoulder. I went to struggle off her shoulder, but she tightened her grip around the back of my thigh. 

        "Fall off and I will kill you and your partner", she threatened causing me to stay still on her shoulder. She faced the vikings that surrounded Micah, who was laying on the ground coughing in pain. 

     "Don't kill him, once you have your fun get back on the boats", she ordered. The Vikings nodded their heads then went back to either killing any more villager or burning more homes. She started walking towards one of the ships I watched as the Vikings began destroying the rest of the village, my one and only home; now burned to ashes all in half a day. The woman who carried me finally got int the ship. She placed me in front of her, we were located at the front of the ship, infant of where all the rowers sit. I sat down in front of her as she sat in the seat where the captain is located, I was basically trapped between the ship and her.

     I looked back once again to see the vikings returning and my home giving off a orangish color as it burned to the ground. 

     "Why", I croaked. "Speak up, girl", she replied causing me to face her. "Why, what do you gain from this", I asked. "All you vikings do is just destroy innocent lives, so what do you get out of it", I added. She just stared at me before looking away. 

     "I suggest you stay quiet, I won't hesitate to knock you out", she said before standing up and turning around. I sat back farther away from her, it wasn't much distance, but it was enough. 

     "LETS HEAD BACK HOME", she ordered causing the men to cheer. I felt the boat shift as it began the vikings began to row back into the water. I wrapped my arms around my knees and I hugged my face into my now torn and dirty wedding dress. Not too long after I fell asleep in my lap. 

author: sorry for the short chapter and hoped you enjoyed!