CHAPTER 4: TIME TO KNOW YOU

The next morning Andro wakes up by the sound of his alarm. As soon as he turned off his alarm clock, he checks his phone immediately and checks if Ferns has any text message for him because he was waiting for his reply all night. He receives some text messages from other people but unfortunately nothing from Ferns. So he was wondering what happen to him or what is wrong?

He is having his shower until something popped up in his mind. He recalled his last text message to Ferns and thought that he must have been offended by what he said about Ferns as being snob. He blames himself and points his finger on his face and said, "Andro, what did you do? Next time you have to be careful!!!! L!!!"

After shower, he immediately puts on his office clothes and heads downstairs to have his breakfast with his family. His mom, dad and his sister were already started eating when he joins them. Although, he was the last one who joined them in the dining table but he was the first one who finished the meal. He wants to leave as soon as possible so that he can make it to his car pool service and text Ferns while on his way to work.

"Good morning, how are you?" Andro greets Ferns.

After a few minutes, he receives a text message from Ferns.

Ferns' says, "I am very good, thanks! How are you?"

Andro says, "Pretty good, on my way to work. How about you?"

Ferns says, "Wow, really! Aren't you too early? I am still in my bed."

Andro says, "I always leave early because my home is an hour and a half away from the city."

Ferns' says, "Oh I see, I'm just half an hour away from my office."

Andro says, "You must be living very close to the city. By the way, I didn't hear anything from you anymore last night."

Ferns' says, "So sorry about it. My phone died and charged it when I came home but I already forgot to open it."

Andro says, "Glad to hear, I thought you were offended from my last message."

Ferns' says, "No, not at all. I always get that a lot. You are not the first one who told me about it."

Andro says, "Really?"

Ferns says, "Yes but its not true. To be honest, I don't really say hi a lot because I am just shy."

Andro says, "It's okay, do you always turns off your phone at home?"

Ferns says, "Haha no, not really. I just forgot to open it again because after my dinner last night I did my regular routine in the evening."

Andro says, "May I ask what is your regular routine in the evening?"

Ferns' says, "Well, I study. For a couple of hours after dinner and before going to bed."

Andro says, "Studying?"

Ferns' says, "Yes, I am reviewing for my board exam."

Andro says, "Really? How long are you going to study?"

Ferns' says, "I will be doing this for the next six months until the actual board exam."

Andro says, "Wow, that must be difficult and challenging for you right now."

Ferns' says, "Very much indeed. By the way, I have to get ready. Hope you have a very nice day!"

Andro says, "You too and take care. Hope we can chat later."

Ferns life for the next six months is after work; he needs to get home right away, relax and dinner with family. Take a shower or freshen up himself and he will spent a couple of hours every night reading and studying his review notes that were provided in advance by the review center. He will do that from Monday to Friday then on the weekends he will be attending his review class for full day that is Saturday and Sunday.

During this time, he cannot be distracted and should stay focus. This will be his life for six months until he completes his review and should be ready take his board exam.

He is lucky because his family supports him all the way, they don't expect anything from him except to focus with his job and concentrate with his review.

Most of the time, he avoids social invitation from work mates and friends and they are very understanding of his current situation. He considers himself very lucky already if he has free time to go out.