CHAPTER 11: TIME TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION

Ferns first day at work is pretty much relaxing because he didn't do a lot other than to meet everyone and go around each offices of the company. But for Andro it is the opposite way around. He is on his way home riding his regular car pool service when realized how tiring day it was for him. How he survived Ferns today is not very easy. He cannot imagine how he is able to handle being with Ferns, stay compose and professional while his heart is pumping rapidly every seconds he was with Ferns.

He tries to stop thinking about what happen and closes his eyes. For him, what is important he saw Ferns again and he will be seeing Ferns everyday from now on. He is now has more reasons to go to work and he can't wait for tomorrow to see Ferns again.

Andro hates doing a lot of paperwork and go around the offices to attend to matters concerning administrative and human resources.

But today, his mindsets change because his scope of work will let him see Ferns all the time because there is never a day that he never visited the Finance and Accounting department where Ferns is. This way he is at least one step closer to get to know Ferns more.

Every time he has some paperwork for the Finance and Accounting department he always goes to Mhy. Of course, he would still let Mhy process the paperwork for him but since Ferns and Mhy are seatmates, he could still see and say hi to Ferns.

Andro came to work early today to finish some paperwork so that his boss can sign it as soon as she arrives. When she arrives, Andro reminds his boss that she has some urgent paperwork to attend to and needs to be released as soon as possible. He is waiting for his boss to bring out the paperwork out from her office while he nags Ava every second to do some follows up. Ava is wondering why Andro is extra persistent today to get the paperwork done. She finally gives in and gets the paperwork herself from their boss' office.

It's not even a minute yet since Ava hands over the paperwork back to Andro, he is quickly gone.

Today, there are two documents to be provided for the Finance and Accounting department. Andro plans to deliver it twice today separately. He will deliver the urgent document in the morning and the not so urgent document in the afternoon. With this plan, he would able to see Ferns twice today and of course during the lunch break too.

Andro takes the stairs since the Finance and Accounting department is just one floor above. When he enters the office, not everybody is still in yet even Mhy, which is not surprising because Mhy always comes in late but Ferns is already there. Andro walks straight to Mhy's desk first and he waits for Ferns to notice him. Ferns' is reading something so he didn't notice Andro. He is staring at Ferns and honestly he is enjoying the moment. This is the first time Andro got the chance to look at Ferns a little bit longer. Ferns' feels something that someone is staring at him so when he tunrs his head up he saw Andro standing in Mhy's desk.

"Hi Andro, how long have you been there?" Ferns' says.

"Not a long time yet, I saw you were busy reading I don't want to interrupt." Andro says.

"Don't be silly! How are you today?" Ferns' says.

"I am feeling good. I mean I am good! How are you?" Andro says.

"All good, thanks for asking. I am reading this employee orientation manual of the company." Ferns' says.

"I see, you don't have to understand it too much. When I started I never understood it a lot." Andro laughs.

"Haha I think it is much better if someone can explain it to me rather than to read it. It makes me sleepy while reading it." Ferns jokes.

"By the way, what brings you here?" Ferns' asks.