CHAPTER 10: GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY THIS TIME

After the lunch break, everyone is back tin their own workstation.

Andro still cannot believe what happen earlier. How did he miss it? Clueless at all that Ferns will be working in the company because he never fails knowing whom will be the new employee coming.

He wonders if Ferns is the person that Renan interviewed some weeks ago? Is Ferns is the person waiting in the private room that he asked Renan about? How come he never asked Renan more about this person when he is usually this inquisitive person?

Is it obvious that he froze when he saw Ferns a little while ago in the cafeteria? Is his alibi convincing that he watched a ghost movie last night?

Is he going to tell Ferns about him already, that it was he – Andre, his text mate and that Andre and Andro is just one person?

His thoughts are some mixed up that he does not able to notice who just comes in to his office and walks toward his workstation.

All of a sudden Ferns appears before his eyes from nowhere. He thought he is dreaming so he froze again until someone pokes his head with a paper. Renan pokes him very hard to wake him up.

"Bro, what is happening to you? Don't tell me you are still seeing a ghost again?" Renan laughs.

"Ahm, sorry! What is happening? Why are you here?" Andro asks.

"Well, I am with Ferns and I want to ask you a favor, bro?' Renan said.

"I have an urgent meeting to go to so I want to ask you if you can take care of Ferns for the meantime and show him around and introduces him to everyone, please?" Renan politely asks Andro.

Andro look at Ferns and said, "Of course, I will take good care of him...I mean I will take care of this."

"Thanks, bro. I owe you coffee later. So I am going now and leave Ferns to you." Renan said and taps Ferns in his shoulder to signal them that he is leaving.

"Hey Ferns, are you ready to take a stroll?" Andro cheerfully asks Ferns.

"I can't wait!" Ferns said.

They start in the office where they are right now, office of the building and administrative department. Andro introduces Ferns to Ava who sits next to his workstation; she is the executive assistant to the Vice President of the Human Resources and Administrative department of the company. Ava is a chubby and very bubbly lady, her size and weight suits her personality but Andro warns Ferns that he cannot share too much stories with her because she gossips a lot. Ferns smiles to nod his understanding. Andro asks Ava if they can come in and disturb their boss in her office to introduce Ferns, Ava stands up and joyfully take the boys to their boss' office.

Ava knocks twice and slowly opens the door and says, "Madam, can we disturb you for a minute?"

"Yes, what is it?" her boss said.

Andro said, "Madam, just would like to introduce to you our new staff from the Finance department. His name is Ferns!"

"Hello, Ferns. My name is Mrs. Lady Buenjoy! But you can call me Madam Lady for short!" Madam Lady cheerfully offers Ferns a handshake.

"It's very nice to meet you, Madam Lady!" Ferns' quickly grabs Madam Lady's hand.

"Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your time working in the company!" Madam says.

"Thank you very much Madam Lady!" Ferns politely respond.

Andro and Ferns step out of Madam Lady's office after the introduction and walk to the elevator for the next office.